The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

U17 Bug Report Megathread

[DE]Danielle

DESCRIPTION: 

Who Primary and secondary weapons (tested with boltor prime and atmos at first, works with other weapons)

What Weapons

Where In-mission

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y/N? 

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1. Set weapon as "invisible while holstered"

2. In mission, holster and unholster weapon

3. Weapon is now invisible. Functions as normal, though.

I haven't found a workaround.

i play with a controller, and i use the power menu but when i do some action(action = move, run, jump, continous skill) I can not perform a skill and if is a continous skill i cant cancel it, i need to run out of energy to be able to do something again, when i run i need to stop completely to perform a skill, i cant use the power menu or the traditional selection of a skill and well that very very annoying, please fix it or if is something realted with me, how i fix it?

DESCRIPTION: 

Who all Warframe, but the Bug is most anoying with warframes that has a continuous skill but executed in them, like the absorb of Nyx and the  sound quake of Banshee

What - 

Where anywhere, that means normal missions and archwing/submergible missions, beacause the bug affect archwing/sharkwing too

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? every time

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

1.just make any action

2.not able to perform a skill until i stop doing the ation for complete 

DESCRIPTION: invisible weapons

Who myself with nova prime

What weapons keep invisible while using them

Where Random missions.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? yes.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 1. go to appearence and make your weapon turn invisible while holstering

2. go into a random mission

3. change from primary to melee weapon
                                           4. change back to the primary weapon.

Edited by Remobra

DESCRIPTION: The New Strange quest could not advance, Cephalon Simaris nor synthesis target do not appear in mission

Who: Cephalon Simaris, synthesis target

What: The New Strange quest

Where: Skyresh, D'Arrest, and Sharpless on Phobos

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

1. Receive quest from codex

2. Talk to Cephalon Simaris

3. Go to appointed missions on Phobos

Who 6 players in Nightmare/Normal Raids

What Hijack portion

Where: ToR (Trial of Retribution)

Can it be reproduced: YES (100% occurrence rate)

Steps for reproduction:

1) No steps needed. The hijack portion is bugged every time.

What is the issue?

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/501960-found-the-raid-hijack-mission-bug/#entry5612835

DESCRIPTION: Melee and Roll locking up

Who All frames

What Different Loadout for each player who tested

Where Found, tested and reproduced in almost all tilesets, including dojo and PvP.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? yes

REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps to recreate it?

Move around really fast, combining especially your roll and slide. May take some minutes, I even had a game a few minutes ago where this Bug didnt appear but usually it appears after a few minutes.

Not sure if it's something new or if someone else had it already. I call this bug SMALLFRAME as little one is so cute and funny. :)

DESCRIPTION: 

Who (Warframe (Equinox and Frost teammates))

What (Small, floating)

Where (Tyl Regor assasination)

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? No, didn't happen again...

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. Started mission in water with archwing

2. As most of the times, even when I exited water, I was still in my archwing, I just flew out of water and headed for the first door, I think same happened to my teammates.

3. As I hit the door, my form changed and I was on the ground, not in my archwing. I saw one of the teammates sentinel close to the ground and his warframe was smaller than sentinel itself...

4. Didn't record it from the beginning but I did as we went on to fight Regor. Smallframe was like that whole time till we extracted. Teammates were unresponsive on chat and I don't know was I the only one who saw him looking like that or was it same for everyone.

5. At one point during the battle other teammate who was using frost was floating/hovering/flying around that can be seen on the video also. (I encountered same thing on few other missions after that.).

Videos here:

https://youtu.be/Z97poq5gnZI

https://youtu.be/fWFBtPxT19Y

Description: Ash Prime´s head tail losing physics effect

Who: Ash Prime

What: Switching weapons can cause the loss of the physics effect

Where: Everywhere except for Liset, Relays

Can you reproduce the bug ? Yes, somehow

Steps:

1. Equipped with Ash Prime, Burston Prime, Lex Prime and Dakra Prime having Carrier Prime with me I was able to reproduce the bug 100% this afternoon

2. Went to Terminus, knelt down to see the tail go along my back, switched weapon from primary to melee or secondary and the tail fell through my body instantly

3. Left Carrier away and 100% nothing happened when changing weapons (this afternoon)

4. Later on, after some hours of playing it went worse and it could also happen without Carrier BUT what I always had to do to lose the effect was switching weapons.

Edited by OldSnakeMGS4

Game dont savre progress

at least for me, the game dont save progress since the hotfix and is pretty dissapointing because i bought a credit booster and i cant use ( also loose lots of keys of the void, i use them thinking that the problem was solve and the problem came agaain

note: zorry for my english,

Game dont savre progress

at least for me, the game dont save progress since the hotfix and is pretty dissapointing because i bought a credit booster and i cant use ( also loose lots of keys of the void, i use them thinking that the problem was solve and the problem came agaain

note: zorry for my english,

Similar issue, a clanmate reports that it may be related to the dual cleavers.

Description: So I was wall-climbing around the relay station when I got through the roof and could get around outside of the map.

It's near the cephalon thing and Darvo's market. I started climbing on the exterior of one of the elevators and I got through the roof. It's the elevator next to the sanctuary. It only happens in a specific spot.

Can you reproduce the bug?: Yes

I just found that I can do it with the other elevator too.

And I just found placeholders for the future mastery tests. lol

Edited by Capok

---Warframe

--After defeating Hyena Boss nothing happens

-Neptune

It can be repreduced, I've tried it many times. ------(just tried it again and I was able to complete) but that's still 1/6

I just want to farm Loki :(

Edited by Eugenius3D

Who: Rhino, Haven't tested on other frames.

What: When you hack a terminal, such as to stop an alarm, the camera goes to an almost first person view, but the helmet is only partially obscured. This makes it almost impossible to aim down sights, because the helmet animation gets in the way.

Where: I have seen it twice so far, on two diffrent planets, happened with a grineer and a corpus hack.

Seems to be reproducible, simply get on a rhino (i'm using the basic one, don't have the prime) and hack a panel.

Blast procs from weapons are completely broken, the enemies get the proc and the little cloud on them but they don't go down. tested with many weapons, including 100% status Serro.

Chroma's pelt dropps old style credits on kills, which results in you actually getting less money then usual due to the fact that credits drop in stacks now.

Grineer equiped with backpacks are completely immune to melee from all possible directions (finishers still work though).

Edited by OverlordAsheron

if you're in a Rampart, you seem to no longer be considered a Tenno/Player. Neutral i'd guess.

what this lets happen, is if your Molt is destroyed while you're in a Rampart, it's Toxin AoE can apply Toxin to yourself.

applies the initial Damage and the Toxin Status.

tested many other possible things, Team Buffs, AoE Damage/Status Abilties, Syndicate Explosions, Specters, Et Cetera.

the only other thing that didn't work right was Shield Osprey Specters. it doesn't know you're an Ally anymore, so doesn't Shield buff. which is odd, because Ancient Healer Specters still give the Damage Reduction Aura and Heal Pulse.

Who: Rampart Turrets

What: friendly fire / self debuff

where: Grineer Missions that have Ramparts

Repro: yes

- deploy Molt near you

- get on a Rampart

- either wait for the Timer to run out, or Enemies destroy it.

DESCRIPTION: Unable to Use Melee Weapon, Roll after using Parkour 2.0

Who: All frames are affected

What: Unable to roll or use melee weapon after using parkour 2.0 in quick succession

Where: affected everywhere in almost every mission regardless or Warframe

REPRODUCTION STEPS: Just use a lot of parkour 2.0 movements in a mission.

Other instances of the same issue. 

5617747 5615658, 5613514, 5612640, 5606514, 5605341, 5604705, 5595013

Edited by 73lac7c

Who Ash Prime

What Left Prisma Daedlus is misaligned

Where Everywhere?

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

1. Select Ash Prime as your warframe (not sure if it happens on regular Ash)

2. Go to appearance > attachments

3. Equip the left Prisma Daedlus shoulder armor

4. Cringe

5. Be frustrated because it was working just fine before U17.

6. Unequip Prisma Daedlus

I tried the other shoulder armors that I have and they seemed to be aligned properly as they should.

Edited by f3llyn

DESCRIPTION: The odities kuria text doesnt appear in my codex even after scanning it. No text or symbol nothing but the statue.

Who N/A

What Kuria (the hidden doll things in all the maps)

Where Codex

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1.Was running mission when someone showed me the kuria doll thing

2. scanned it (and a couple more same mission)

3. go to codex after mission it shows it is discovered but i dont have the wall of unreadable text like everyone else. It is just the kuria by itself

4.says to use scroll whell but nothing happens

------------------------

DESCRIPTION: Going off the above bug i cant seem to update my codex anymore. I like to collect all the scan of everything and after kuria bug i cant seem to finish scanning things in my codex says blunt is stuck at certain number and no matter how many more i scan of them it doesnt go up.

Who Me

What Blunt scan

Where Codex

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Y

REPRODUCTION STEPS:

1. After the kuria bug above i went back to scanning for blunt to complete codex entry

2. noticed no matter how many i scan the number wont go up anymore

3. also when i click on it the codex entry to view it close up. The diarama thing goes flying off into the distance

DESCRIPTION: Vauban's Vortex isn't ragdolling enemies properly and cancelling reviving allies

Who Vauban

What Vortex

Where Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, just throw a Vortex and see the enemies still shooting at you. Try to revive a fallen tenno or a Kubrow near a Vortex.

1. Threw Vortex

2. Enemies caught in Vortex still shooting.

3. Ally Kubrow dead, can't revive because Vortex is resetting the the revive.

DESCRIPTION: Raksa's Howl missing PhysX particles

Who Raksa

What Howl

Where Anywhere

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Every time a Raksa uses its Howl.

1. Raksa Howling

2. No particle effects around the Kubrow. (See this pic for particles)

Confirmed, also add. Vortex is causing players to become stuck. can only walk on the spot.