The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So What's With All The Frost Nerfs Post I See

Gravefire

? So confused as to why he(frost) needs a nerf so badly

Isn't this the same thing people said about the Excalibur rework ?

for clarification, 

Snowglobe nerfs mainly cause of a current bug which can one shot enemies.... not like they're guns or anything that can do it as well or other frames. We could always just buff everyone up to a point where they can do the same, people just jump the gun on the nerf train.

current video that has a lot of attention:

What has been said by a few,

SicSlayer

The bug is they're moving too fast when being pushed out of Snow Globe, hence instantly kill things.

To which I agree with this needs to be fixed.

Do not get this confused as being something permanent, frost doesn't need a nerf.

Leave him ALONE

(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

Edited by Gravefire

It would be best if DE just buffed all frames instead of nerfing this and that. Having all frames super dope would be alot better, since then people would choose more for style then functionality, afterall this is a PvE game. The only time frames or weapons should be nerfed is if they sap the fun out of the game or make players play in a way that was not intended.

When I saw this thread I though it was an old thread being revived.

But I looked at the date and saw it was made a few mins ago.

Now I have to ask "What the HFIL are you talking about?"

I see a few post on reddit and on the feedback about people wanting him nerf cause, "He's too strong now"

Is it better now? Last thing I remember is that snow globe was letting in enemy fire after this latest update. Unless higher level units have rounds that teleport pass the globe, before the update they had to wear down the shield first or had to be explosive based. It would have been one thing if the units were inside the shield, but the majority of shots came from units that were at least two globes away and using burst fire.

Haven't seen a single nerf post for Frost.

You might be fightning windmills Don Quijote.~

But I do understand if someone wanted to nerf him.

Snowglobe can now kill basically anything from full health if the geometry allows it.

I heard his snow globe will kill everyone if they are in the range of initial cast.

Because frozen targets shatter if something runs into them at high speeds or they are flung hard enough.

Snow globe freezes them on the initial effect and flings them.

Interesting.  But the range of a snowglobe is pretty small, so not sure how this would be that OP?  

I see a few post on reddit and on the feedback about people wanting him nerf cause, "He's too strong now"

Let me look.

.... hmmm, I have to agree with this, 1 shoting a level 90 Jugg is too much, specially if you consider the damage redution it has : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/503445-about-frost-snow-globe-nerf-push-back/

The other thread is about enemies bullets not being deflected.

Looking at the Megathread... just normal feedback

The grip seems to be with the Snowglobe OHK enemies if they are inside in the innital cast, damage? Yes. But outright killing, regardless of level? That needs to change.

Let me look.

.... hmmm, I have to agree with this, 1 shoting a level 90 Jugg is too much, specially if you consider the damage redution it has : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/503445-about-frost-snow-globe-nerf-push-back/

The other thread is about enemies bullets not being deflected.

Looking at the Megathread... just normal feedback

The grip seems to be with the Snowglobe OHK enemies if they are inside in the innital cast, damage? Yes. But outright killing, regardless of level? That needs to change.

it is an unintended effect, and a bug. you don't nerf a frame because they have a bug, you fix them. 

it is an unintended effect, and a bug. you don't nerf a frame because they have a bug, you fix them. 

Yeah, its pretty obviously a bug.

But I havent found what the OP is talking about that "People are asking for him to be nerfed" on which area exactly.

But I havent found what the OP is talking about that "People are asking for him to be nerfed" on which area exactly.

Because it´s a psychological trick to create drama

OP´s a troll hidden in a shiny armor

Edited by VoidNomade

It would be best if DE just buffed all frames instead of nerfing this and that. Having all frames super dope would be alot better, since then people would choose more for style then functionality, afterall this is a PvE game. The only time frames or weapons should be nerfed is if they sap the fun out of the game or make players play in a way that was not intended.

You buff warframes, you also have to buff enemies accordingly to still present some sort of challenge.

Welcome to powercreep, and the reason why nerfs are necessary.

I've seen some topics in question calling for Frost to be nerfed, just all over the place, seen a few people complaining in game, etc.  It's just the standard people, y'know, the ones who do nothing but whine over the tiny things in the game, so..it's not bothering me much.

You buff warframes, you also have to buff enemies accordingly to still present some sort of challenge.

Welcome to powercreep, and the reason why nerfs are necessary.

No, nerfs are almost NEVER necessary.  There are plenty of parts in the game to present a challenge, and the player should be rewarded for getting better and stronger, not punished every time an update rolls around.  New content should be what provides a challenge for those players, not a bunch of grunts that people improved against through effort and hard work.

There are frames in the game that need buffs or reworks, Nekros being a HUGE example of that, we should focus on improving those frames before we even THINK about nerfing others.

Remember, a buff helps many people and makes them happy, a nerf makes no one happy(That is, unless you're petty).

Edited by UFOLoche

if it's along the lines of everyone else its just how snowglobe can now insta kill anyone in his globe if they are knocked into a solid object. the orb is meant to repel foes, but not at the velocity it currently does, as said by one of the de staff during a stream a day or two ago. 

Clearly, cause not like I play frost at all or anything since I started this game. Yeap, let me just troll the forums. Make me wonder if you're a troll trying to troll people into thinking I'm a troll.

On the frost globe. I'll go back and edit it. Just so much drama over something so little is ridiculous

Edited by Gravefire