The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shouldn't The Incubator Upgrade Segment Allow Us To Hold More Kubrow Eggs?

Actually, if you have one (from, say, a drop) and pick up another through an Alert, you get to have both! The same thing happened to me while I was helping a friend get a Kubrow, and while it wasn't super useful, it's still good to know.

I believe the same can be said for purchasing them in the store - you can only hold one from farming, though.

I can agree with the sentiment, even if I'm not really bothered by it.

More egg storage would be a massive improvement. It's so frustrating trying to breed kubrows when you can only hold one at a time (from mission runs) I spent months doing

1. RUN EARTH FOR EGGS UNTIL YOU HATE IT OR GET AN EGG

2. INCUBATE EGG

3. WAIT TO GROW TO ADULT

4. IF CORRECT KUBROW REJOICE, IF NOT PROCEED TO STEP 5

5. SPEND CREDITS TO GET RID OF IT.

6. RETURN TO STEP ONE.

7. AT ANY POINT WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF CORES GO TO VOID FOR ARGON.

8. (OPTONAL) HATE THIS SYSTEM BECAUSE OF THE MASSIVE TIME SINK.

At least if you could store multiple eggs you could consciously stock up ahead of time, or do your egg grinding in your own preferred time.

Why can we hold more than one egg if gotten from the market and alerts and can't pick more up?

Why is there a limit on eggs you can carry?

I'm trying to love kubrows but this system ain't making it easy.

Because some people will just collect one million eggs and never use them.

Because some people will just collect one million eggs and never use them.

Yes and that is an issue why?, don't think it matters to anyone on how many eggs someone has. And if you wan't to get all technical since eggs don't last forever, DE can just put a timer on the eggs like they got on the Argon Crystal's so stacking won't be an issue. Of course the timer will need to be much longer then the argon crystal timer.

Edited by DarkCrim

Yes and that is an issue why?, don't think it matters to anyone on how many eggs someone has. And if you wan't to get all technical since eggs don't last forever, DE can just put a timer on the eggs like they got on the Argon Crystal's so stacking won't be an issue. Of curse the timer will need to be much longer then the argon crystal timer.

No timers please. Nope.

Well people will do what people think it's fun to do.

I'm just getting into breeding and the inability to stock up on eggs during my limited playtime makes it hard for me to grow some nice looking pups.

Kinda kills the interest slowly.

Kubrow egg drop rate is so low, trying to "grind" for it will only create more frustration.

Yes and that is an issue why?, don't think it matters to anyone on how many eggs someone has. And if you wan't to get all technical since eggs don't last forever, DE can just put a timer on the eggs like they got on the Argon Crystal's so stacking won't be an issue. Of course the timer will need to be much longer then the argon crystal timer.

I hate misers. (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)ง

Or since we need to have a cryo spot to make a Kubrow in the first place you can only have as many eggs as you have cryo spots. I think you start with 3 or 4 to begin with.

It would be a low number of eggs but it'd still be better than now.