Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gorgon Wraith: Worth It?

(XBOX)SylvEmily

Question

I'm a collector, and haven't heard too many good things about the Gorgon. But one with increased dmg, a catalyst, and it's own slot intrigues me...since the new alert for Survive or DIE is the wep. 

So for real, is it worth the usage, or just for the affinity. (I wanna show some love sometime)

EDIT: Aren't dupes just great?

Edited by (XB1)WickedSoldier99

14 answers to this question

As someone who uses weapons for more then "Is it better then my Boltor P?"

Yeah its actually really good. The best out of all the Gorgons if you use it for damage. In my opinion. Your gonna have to use a few forma though.

For damage the Prisma Gorgon is about 50% stronger.

It has more status, but a Braton Prime can do that job much better.

The weapon is bad and only really has the style going for it.

Was wondering if it's any good. Seems like it's nothing special. :/

Btw it comes with a weapon slot, will I keep this slot after selling the weapon? People seems to have differing opinions on this matter.

I believe it will. After all, the people who got the second Dex Furis got to keep the empty slot.

As for the OP, I'm not sure if the Gorgon Wraith is good, but the vanilla Gorgon is trash. It was so bad I sold it before maxing it out, which was,  in hindsight, a very bad idea.

But in any case, you get my drift. The Gorgon is crap, and I'm not sure if the Gorgon Wraith will perform any better.

I said probably because i don't really care about Gorgons in general and haven't really bothered playing much with them.

Great job on proving me wrong though. Still it's Gorgon, why bother arguing?

It's not bad, but it's an old weapon and it shows.

When it was first introduced, it was pretty rock'n'roll, but that was over a year ago and time has moved on. It's great at applying status effects and far better than the base Gorgon, but the Prisma Gorgon blows it out of the water and things like the Karak Wraith are just all around better guns, if you're into the whole Wraith color scheme thing.

I still drag mine out from time to time and it is a fun weapon, but it's a mid-tier gun and that's about all you can say about it