Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wondering When We'll See Nef Anyo's Dera Vandal

Hochstepanzerjager

Now don't get me wrong, I love the Wraiths and I got Strun Wraith during the Alert for it, and I should have Gorgon by the end of the day, thanks to this alert. I even finally got Machete Wraith.

That being said, there has a been a bit of a noticeable lack of Vandal weapons of late. Yes, we did get Prova Vandal recently, and a while back, we got Quanta Vandal. But that's only two Vandals to the 4 Wraiths we've gotten in roughly the same time frame. 

I'd argue it's time for Nef's Dera Vandal to come out to play, and maybe re-release Imperator Vandal or Braton Vandal, just to even things out? Imperator Vandal would especially be a big thing now that sharkwing is here.

Like I said though, don't get me wrong. Would I like to see Wraith Twin Vipers or Latron Wraith make a come back? Sure (I'd especially like the Wraith Vipers to come back), but let's catch up the Vandals first.

i'd like to see sniptron vandal first 

SAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want it nevertheless had chance but given I'll take it

DE has already stated that Snipetron and Snipetron Vandal are never coming back, because they did not fit the Corpus lore and DE is too lazy to create new models for them. Just get over it...We have Lanka now, which is better than Snipetron and only barely worse than the Snipetron Vandal.

OT - Yes please, I really hoped that Tyl Regor would win against Salad V during the initial event, but I got a Karak Wraith I dumped after getting it to 30.

DE has already stated that Snipetron and Snipetron Vandal are never coming back, because they did not fit the Corpus lore and DE is too lazy to create new models for them. Just get over it...We have Lanka now, which is better than Snipetron and only barely worse than the Snipetron Vandal.

OT - Yes please, I really hoped that Tyl Regor would win against Salad V during the initial event, but I got a Karak Wraith I dumped after getting it to 30.

We could side with Tyl Regor?! *gasp*

Exact opposite for me but didn't dump the Dera simply because it got it's own slot.

It won't come back

Just like braton vandal

Just like lato vandal

Just like foudner stuff

first off the braton vandal, lato vandal and founder's stuff are the only things really labled as exclusive. the snipertron was only removed from the market due to "it not fitting the lore" they never said anything about it not returning, and besides who is to say that it might return in the future labeled as a prototype for the lanka, and at the same time giving the lanka a unique model of it's own.

in other words there is no gaurentee that it would never return

I really enjoyed what DE did with the Ether Daggers. Put it in a quest as a final reward. Best thing is, the quest was rather hard if you never had any experience with Spy 2.0 missions. I honestly don't care if they don't bring back the Snipetron Vandal, but I would do a lot of things to various people to get a Vanilla Snipetron.