Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kamen Rider Thread

Proto-Drive

11 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

2cool4me.

Such is the fate of these figures. They'll never be put into motion ;~;

Ikr? Worse yet Kuuga has never gotten his own standalone film ;__; inb4 Amazing Ultra Mighty Super Rising Ultimate

This aside, the next SIC figurines that I'd like to see in motion are Garren's King Form and Leangle's Jack/King Form. DAMMIT COULD THEY GIVE SOME LOVE TO THE OLDER HEISEI RIDERS

4 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Ikr? Worse yet Kuuga has never gotten his own standalone film ;__; inb4 Amazing Ultra Mighty Super Rising Ultimate

This aside, the next SIC figurines that I'd like to see in motion are Garren's King Form and Leangle's Jack/King Form. DAMMIT COULD THEY GIVE SOME LOVE TO THE OLDER HEISEI RIDERS

Ikr I wanna see those two the most as well D:

That Kuuga form should've been called Amazing Ultimate to follow the naming schemes, but oh well. 

I'd kill a cat for a Kuuga fanservice movie, just like that Kamen Rider #1 one. 

There were also rumors of a Blade V-Cinema in the works as well, so there's still hope for Garren King Form.

Also I feel like I'm the only one who likes Ex-Aid's design... 

50 minutes ago, Proto-Drive said:

That Kuuga form should've been called Amazing Ultimate to follow the naming schemes, but oh well. 

I'd kill a cat for a Kuuga fanservice movie, just like that Kamen Rider #1 one. 

There were also rumors of a Blade V-Cinema in the works as well, so there's still hope for Garren King Form.

Also I feel like I'm the only one who likes Ex-Aid's design... 

Aye Amazing Ultimate sounds legit, like Rising Mighty to Amazing Mighty...

AND FOUND THE LINK FOR THE BLADE MOVIE 

http://www.jefusion.com/2016/08/kamen-rider-blade-v-cinema-movie.html

OMFG BUT WHY ONLY GARREN WHAT ABOUT LEANGLE'S JACK AND KING FORM

As for Ex-Aid, I mean I'm fine if you like the design, but it just doesn't feel very KR imho especially the eyes.

On 9/14/2016 at 6:59 AM, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Aye Amazing Ultimate sounds legit, like Rising Mighty to Amazing Mighty...

AND FOUND THE LINK FOR THE BLADE MOVIE 

http://www.jefusion.com/2016/08/kamen-rider-blade-v-cinema-movie.html

OMFG BUT WHY ONLY GARREN WHAT ABOUT LEANGLE'S JACK AND KING FORM

As for Ex-Aid, I mean I'm fine if you like the design, but it just doesn't feel very KR imho especially the eyes.

true, but lets remember what they've been saying throughout the series

"those who protect justice (and wear strange armor) are kamen riders"

• 2 weeks later...

Lemme just drop this here...

Wizard All Dragon!

8JfPfIi.jpg

Maybe (?) Infinity Form (The crown is the issue here, I believe)

MUfgqFY.jpg

I figured Feyarch would make a good Wizard stand in, but the base forms just don't work out that well with the color channels. In the end, I find that the ultimate forms are the most reproducible.

41 minutes ago, ParaGondrak said:

what were your thoughts?

I dug up the last episode just to see Ex-Aid in action (been missing the series since episode 13, might catch up when a batch appears). All I can say is: that fourth wall breaking end kinda kills the mood, such that it doesn't feel like a proper ending, maybe it's just me. Besides that though, the new Kamen Rider Gummy ad cracks me up XD

Edited by 41_ma3

Ghost was probably the worst Kamen Rider series I've ever watched. The quality took such a massive drop ever since Deep Specter's debut, mainly because the main writer stopped writing. 

Really, really hyped for Ex-Aid.

Oh and the new gummy kid is just Pink Guy from Filthy Frank lmao

Meanwhile, I haven't even scratched the surface of either Ghost or Decade. Not sure whether I should be worried or hyped about Ex-Aid.

Just watched Gaim x Drive like I should've done waaaaay earlier. Dragon Energy Arms looks awesome.

50 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

I'm so sorry but I find it hard to get myself into Ryuki cuz the atmosphere doesn't seem that appealing xD

Wuuut? How could you >:O

What of its atmosphere? o.o"

2 minutes ago, LunarEdge7 said:

Meanwhile, I haven't even scratched the surface of either Ghost or Decade. Not sure whether I should be worried or hyped about Ex-Aid.

Just watched Gaim x Drive like I should've done waaaaay earlier. Dragon Energy Arms looks awesome.

Wuuut? How could you >:O

What of its atmosphere? o.o"

Idk, it's just me I suppose. Something about it just seems kinda.......dull

Completed Decade. What a downer ending ._. almost as if the writers/producers were getting sick of Decade and just tried to rush everything out and quickly move on to Double.

Oh well at least I'm enjoying Double so far, and Shotaro sure looks like Otoya a lot owo either that or I'm a lacist

15 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Completed Decade. What a downer ending ._. almost as if the writers/producers were getting sick of Decade and just tried to rush everything out and quickly move on to Double.

Oh well at least I'm enjoying Double so far, and Shotaro sure looks like Otoya a lot owo either that or I'm a lacist

yea decade's ending was a let-down for me and otoya and shotaro is played by 2 different actors

6 hours ago, NobleParadox96 said:

yea decade's ending was a let-down for me and otoya and shotaro is played by 2 different actors

Yes I am aware that they're two different actors, I just see quite a resemblance between those two!

5 hours ago, Proto-Drive said:

Decade had a lot of problems in its production. IIRC they got into a disagreement with the lead writer, and it lead to the rushed ending.

Also yeah I felt the same too with Ryuki for the first ten-ish eps. It gets good later on though. 

I guess I'll just put Ryuki and Hibiki on hold for now _(:'3 maybe after I cover up to the most recent Neo Heisei Rider I might revisit it. Oh planning to for the Showa series too, especially Black and RX.

On 9/29/2016 at 9:18 PM, 41_ma3 said:

Lemme just drop this here...

Reveal hidden contents

Wizard All Dragon!

8JfPfIi.jpg

Maybe (?) Infinity Form (The crown is the issue here, I believe)

MUfgqFY.jpg

I figured Feyarch would make a good Wizard stand in, but the base forms just don't work out that well with the color channels. In the end, I find that the ultimate forms are the most reproducible.

I dug up the last episode just to see Ex-Aid in action (been missing the series since episode 13, might catch up when a batch appears). All I can say is: that fourth wall breaking end kinda kills the mood, such that it doesn't feel like a proper ending, maybe it's just me. Besides that though, the new Kamen Rider Gummy ad cracks me up XD

WHAT.

B835C749961343702867399540736_304ca2c181

Edited by ParaGondrak

1 minute ago, NobleParadox96 said:

ex-aid is off to a good start considering video games is a them for it... and we all like video games, also it's straight up ridiculous in a funny way XD

me and my brother already made a custom gashat >w>

only in concept of course, no physical model .... yet

-CLICK!- SENJUTSU STRATEGY!

Edited by ParaGondrak