Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kamen Rider Thread

Proto-Drive

On 8/1/2017 at 4:07 PM, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Well I'm taking account movie wars as well, I mean just look at Movie Wars Core! The flippin Tajadol combo didn't follow the series' continuity, yet the continuity for Double was still safe.

I hope Movie Wars Mega Max ain't like this.

Considering how MWs have a trend of confusing the main timeline, I think it's safe to say that it'll be a mess.

Just now, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

DecadexDouble is still the by far the best one.

"FINAL FORM RIDE: D-D-D-DOUBLE!!"

Yeah probably because it was one of the MWs that doesn't (kinda) screw up with the continuity. Loved the concept of Final Form Ride in Decade so was pretty stoked to see it on Double.

On 1/8/2017 at 4:07 PM, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Well I'm taking account movie wars as well, I mean just look at Movie Wars Core! The flippin Tajadol combo didn't follow the series' continuity, yet the continuity for Double was still safe.

I hope Movie Wars Mega Max ain't like this.

Mega Max is actually the best Movie Wars.

Trust me on this. 

• 3 weeks later...

Guys I really, really love Ex-Aid, like holy S#&$. 

Somehow it manages to get better every week. It's basically Gaim if its plot was 10 episodes sooner. 

The suit designs may not be... pleasing for some people but god damn the writing is great. The fight scenes are really fun too. 

Here's hoping it stays strong until the end. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Proto-Drive said:

Kyuranger seems alright, but Lucky's catchphrase is getting annoying. 

I'm a newbie at Sentai though and have only finished Kyoryuger. Somehow Daigo's "Brave daze!" is more nice on the ears. 

Lucky's YOSSHA LUCKYY still more bearable than Ninninger's Takaharu zero effort in expression shout MOETTE KITAA

17 hours ago, Xsoskeleton said:

Lucky's YOSSHA LUCKYY still more bearable than Ninninger's Takaharu zero effort in expression shout MOETTE KITAA

I don't know, I feel quite the opposite. The times he's said lucky is honestly grating; Takaharu is cringe worthy, sure, but I'd take that over Lucky yelling his catchphrase/name with such high frequency.

That said, Kyurangers looks interesting and I do look forward to the next few episodes.

How's Ex-Aid so far? I stopped following the show back at episode 5 and never caught up since.

4 hours ago, 41_ma3 said:

I don't know, I feel quite the opposite. The times he's said lucky is honestly grating; Takaharu is cringe worthy, sure, but I'd take that over Lucky yelling his catchphrase/name with such high frequency.

That said, Kyurangers looks interesting and I do look forward to the next few episodes.

How's Ex-Aid so far? I stopped following the show back at episode 5 and never caught up since.

it's good

Mighty Brothers XX and Kamen Rider Paradox are pretty neat

Alrighty Fourze is turning out pretty good so far, his design seems less off-putting now. Watched Megamax too. Not as good as Movie War 2010 but significantly better than Core.

Meanwhile, have some Kamen Rider and Jojo crossover fanarts

Image result for kamen rider jojo

Edited by GiraffaYandereBeetle

• 2 weeks later...

Almost nearing the end of Fourze, just completed Fourze's Summer Movie. Wizard's introduction is getting me all hyped up for his series *w*

@Proto-Drive now I see watcha mean about OOO's being the weakest of the first three Neo-Heisei riders, as I now personally find that Fourze has a lot less discrepancy to it. Overall a lot more joyable, but the suit designs are still a off-putting xD

3 minutes ago, LokiTheCondom said:

giphy.gif

lmao... where did you find this? XD

anyway... hype for ex-aid's next episode, what does everyone think of the series so far? this might be my favourite neo-heisei era and overall kamen rider because of the theme and i like where the plot is going (so far)

KAMEN RIDER AMAZONZ SEASON2 CONFIRMED!!!!!! HYPE!!!!

Image result for hype train gif

Edited by NobleParadox96