Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kamen Rider Thread

Proto-Drive

On 09/10/2016 at 8:51 PM, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

But we still don't know are the main actors reprising their role or they're just there like Kamen Rider 3...

Ohhh, that was horrible. Especially Decade, he was supposed to be the one and only traveling the worlds; not having Masahiro Inoue makes it so bad.

23 hours ago, 41_ma3 said:

Ohhh, that was horrible. Especially Decade, he was supposed to be the one and only traveling the worlds; not having Masahiro Inoue makes it so bad.

Not having the main actor reprise the role at all makes it bad.

Not having Joe reprising as Kuuga makes me sad ;__; Worse yet for being the progenitor the Heisei Era, Kuuga seems to have been demoted into some extra (his cameos) or a joke (Onodera).

14 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Quality is so year 2000 which I can cope with, but the subtitles on the other hand..

...  I AM NEVER TRUSTING MY LOCAL DVD STORE EVER

.. Well at least you got new KR stuff to brag about to other KR fans? xD

Anyway, now for me to contribute again, for fun, a cos-frame on KR Faiz, his Blaster Form to be exact.

FC8LIf9.jpg

Front view with his Faiz Blaster, "Photon Buster Mode" shotgun.

4oSM7ae.jpg

Now with Faiz Blaster, "Photon Breaker Mode" lightsaber-ish sword.

iKl5cgQ.jpg

Spoiler

As for back view.. Someone quick, buy me the jetpacks! xD

Made both of them to focus on Blast element. Cuz' I think that fits both of them.

Gram with Primed Reach of course.

11 hours ago, Proto-Drive said:

>Asian local stores

>Legit DVDs 

Pick one.

Trust me I've went through this before  

Yeaaaa.

Kinda got into a heated debate with my cousin about how me shouldn't b*tch about how bad production industries are if I'm not gonna buy their stuffs and instead rely on streaming, eventho I just got ripped off like 70 bucks for a crappy DVD set :/

Edited by GiraffaYandereBeetle

Haven't done KRxWF cosplays in a while! And I realized that Oberon makes an excellent candidate to be Kamen Rider Baron

BANANA ARMS! KNIGHT OF SPEAAAAAR

SI6Nl6Z.jpg

MANGO ARMS! FIGHT OF HAMMERRRRR

xSSbiro.jpg

LEMON ENERGY ARMS! FIGHT POWER! FIGHT POWER! FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FI-FI-FI-FI-FIGHT!

JJm1Hui.jpg

And lastly Lord Baron who doesn't really have someone singing his transformation's name

mr2lxEq.jpg

• 3 weeks later...