Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kamen Rider Thread

Proto-Drive

12 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Jeez finally, but now my wifi is down _(:'D

And quick question to anyone who watched OOO, is episode 27 and 28 canon? The 1000th episode anniversary thingy. It seems a bit too fourth wall breaking for me to watch :|

No harm in watching them though. Don't skip. 

Need ideas for a Warframe Gashat. 

It's supposed to be a LVL 3 Gashat like Gekitotsu, so I thought it would just give the Rider armor that looks like Excalibur and gives them an Exalted Blade maybe? 

Also I have no idea how to do the jingles.

pls send help 

25 minutes ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Completed OOO including its 3 movies. Fairly disappointed how loosely connected the movies are to the series.

K now to start on Fourze, I hope I don't regret this.

>Post-Decade Riders

>"canon" summer movies

lol pick one 

(Not all of them are like this, but most.) 

7 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Pre-Decade aren't canon either (except Den-O)

Double pulled it off smoothly, idk how they screwed up so badly with OOO

OOO's movies are just a... mess. IMO the series is also the weakest part of the Post-Decade Holy Trinity (which is W, OOO, and Fourze btw). 

Most of the summer movies in the Post-Decade era are loosely connected to the series too, since they always use the "lol it's an alternate universe" excuse. 

37 minutes ago, Proto-Drive said:

OOO's movies are just a... mess. IMO the series is also the weakest part of the Post-Decade Holy Trinity (which is W, OOO, and Fourze btw). 

Most of the summer movies in the Post-Decade era are loosely connected to the series too, since they always use the "lol it's an alternate universe" excuse. 

Quite a shame :/ I'm very particular on how the movies should connect to the series (Pre-Decade is forgivable since they've pulling the alternate universe from the start).

Fourze better not have the same mistake, considering that I gave it a chance instead of skipping it >:0

14 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

Quite a shame :/ I'm very particular on how the movies should connect to the series (Pre-Decade is forgivable since they've pulling the alternate universe from the start).

Fourze better not have the same mistake, considering that I gave it a chance instead of skipping it >:0

The only post-Decade movies that didn't use the "AU" excuse are W's, Fourze's, and Drive's I think. I haven't watched Ghost's yet since it's not out, so I can't tell. 

Fourze is pretty good, hope you enjoy it. 

56 minutes ago, Proto-Drive said:

The only post-Decade movies that didn't use the "AU" excuse are W's, Fourze's, and Drive's I think. I haven't watched Ghost's yet since it's not out, so I can't tell. 

Fourze is pretty good, hope you enjoy it. 

From the wiki

Kamen Rider Drive:

• Shinnosuke didn't recognize Takeru as Ghost on their first encounter despite having met on the last episode of Drive, nor does he seem to recall the Gamma, despite having battled them twice before.

WHY TOEI JUST WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT RIGHT

And yea, Fourze is pretty good so far o3o

3 hours ago, GiraffaYandereBeetle said:

From the wiki

Kamen Rider Drive:

• Shinnosuke didn't recognize Takeru as Ghost on their first encounter despite having met on the last episode of Drive, nor does he seem to recall the Gamma, despite having battled them twice before.

WHY TOEI JUST WHY CAN'T YOU GET IT RIGHT

And yea, Fourze is pretty good so far o3o

Movie Wars Genesis, right?

That one was awful. It completely disregarded any continuity lmao

But I was talking about the summer movies, not movie wars. 

58 minutes ago, Proto-Drive said:

Movie Wars Genesis, right?

That one was awful. It completely disregarded any continuity lmao

But I was talking about the summer movies, not movie wars. 

Well I'm taking account movie wars as well, I mean just look at Movie Wars Core! The flippin Tajadol combo didn't follow the series' continuity, yet the continuity for Double was still safe.

I hope Movie Wars Mega Max ain't like this.