Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De You Should Try Playing Conclave

Falniir

You really haven't thought this through. Why in the love of god did you guys decide to bring the jat kittag in conclave. The stomp aoe is huge and most of all the damage is just insane. You can literally 1 shot any warframe if you land on it. The Symbaris is one of the most used weapons right now because of the damage it deals. You can kill someone in 4 bullets that's 2 bursts of body shots. Ember needs a significant nerf on her 4th. If you're being chased by someone you just press 4 and the enemy is dead. Not to mention the ember jumps around all the time and you are not able to get a clear shot on the ember in time to kill him/her beacause she is so small. Also the twin grakatas were a bad idea in general to be implemented in conclave.

Edited by Falniir

I would love to fight DE in conclave. That would be baller.

devs usually have a hard time in conclave i think becouse ppl concentrate fire on them to catch some attention. They sure have bad average and good conclavers within the team i would like to play with them too i never had the opportunity

I dont have anything against Ember except the Black energy Color. Thats unholy but yeah. Heavy weapons needs to be nerfed a lot. A freaking Sniper rifle cant one shot but a hammer can and will one shot you. Even if it doesnt, the slam attack will put some CC and you'll die even before getting up because they can pull their weapons and shoot you while recovering. 

Funny thing is 17.2 nerfed nikana's but left the heavy weapons intact. So much logic in one update.

I dont have anything against Ember except the Black energy Color. Thats unholy but yeah. Heavy weapons needs to be nerfed a lot. A freaking Sniper rifle cant one shot but a hammer can and will one shot you. Even if it doesnt, the slam attack will put some CC and you'll die even before getting up because they can pull their weapons and shoot you while recovering. 

Funny thing is 17.2 nerfed nikana's but left the heavy weapons intact. So much logic in one update.

Didn't understand the Nikana nerf either. Personally, I didn't encounter many people on a killing spree using Nikana.

The only melee nerf I was expecting was the Jat Kittag ground slam range, to be honest.

Anyway, from what I noticed, the Snipers can "almost" one-shot frames using the new mod, Lie in Wait. And if you shoot engaged people who lost a bit of shield or HP, you'll be able to one-shot them with a body-shot.

In my opinion, nothing should one-shot in this game except for headshots with "sniper-like" weapons. Weapons with high damage, low mag/fire rate, I mean.

Didn't understand the Nikana nerf either. Personally, I didn't encounter many people on a killing spree using Nikana.

The only melee nerf I was expecting was the Jat Kittag ground slam range, to be honest.

Anyway, from what I noticed, the Snipers can "almost" one-shot frames using the new mod, Lie in Wait. And if you shoot engaged people who lost a bit of shield or HP, you'll be able to one-shot them with a body-shot.

In my opinion, nothing should one-shot in this game except for headshots with "sniper-like" weapons. Weapons with high damage, low mag/fire rate, I mean.

I didnt try the mod yet becouse im on vacation but the high dmg is needed to 2 shot ash p or similar tanky frames i assume. With the new hp regeneration mod i think there shouldnt be a problem. Snipers are still the most underpowered weapons... grinlok, Vectis. U could let the new mod reduce the firerate it will also increase the time between the shot and the reload on the normal vectis. But nerfing something that allready not many ppl use feels wrong Edited by Lord_Noctus

For a second I thought I had walked in a necro'd thread when I saw this post.  Balancing with headshots post parkour 2.0 is a joke.

But nerfing something that allready not many ppl use feels wrong

Not saying Snipers should be nerfed. I'm only against the idea of weapons being able to one-shot when shot at the body.

For a second I thought I had walked in a necro'd thread when I saw this post.  Balancing with headshots post parkour 2.0 is a joke.

You're giving Parcour 2.0 too much credits here.

Not saying Snipers should be nerfed. I'm only against the idea of weapons being able to one-shot when shot at the body.

You're giving Parcour 2.0 too much credits here.

Anyone with half a brain is bullet jumping and double jumping like crazy.  Headshotting people that are constantly twisting and flipping through the air is not something that can be done consistently enough for headshots to be used for balance.  If they cleaned up the bullet jump and double jump animations it might be worthwhile, but for now it's a joke.

From what i understand some of the combos are faster, therefore dealing like 2x damage due to the fast nature of the combos which i guess thats why nikana's got nerfed but i still dont understand how Jatt Kittag didnt get nerfed. You can join a match and see everyone using that weapon. If you see everyone use a single weapon in a match you can understand that its broken and being abused by every tryhard in the game.

That Lie in Wait was a good buff for Sniper rifles but its still not enough. I suggested adding Pricy mods to turn them into Oneshot weapons while making sure they are not used like shotguns or Quickscoping weapons but i guess the hatred towards oneshots will keep the snipers in the unuseable tier since you can just use the Daikyu and actually see your screan without being forced to use that terrible scope. Tigris is oneshot but you can miss it easily, Sniper rifles should be one hit weapons. I actually made a Post about it. I suggested buffs along with balance checks that would make them useable without being cheap.

Here's the link. https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/514639-sniper-rifles-needs-another-look-at-they-have-no-competetive-place-in-conclaves-suggestions-to-make-them-useable/

Is there much difference between modding puncture to vectis with lie in wait?