Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Chesa Baby Kubrow Turned Into Para Carrier

-VG-Tahabata

I thought he meant which ability is better more then disliking dogs.

Really? Because I don't see Para Carrier with a Kubrow's damage output, or the Chesa's disarming ability. Or, you know, breaking crates and bringing you the content they have automatically.

Yup. Carrier's been replaced.

well atleast warframe knows which is the better of the two.

Ha, sorry friend, but Carrier's surpassed in ability and utility by the Chesa. Edited by WingedCrusade

Really? Because I don't see Para Carrier with a Kubrow's damage output, or the Chesa's disarming ability. Or, you know, breaking crates and bringing you the content they have automatically.

Yup. Carrier's been replaced.

Interesting.

Chasa kubrow is glitchy, uselessly picks up one item at a time (if that), and disarms rarely (which is 1 target).

If adjusted and fixed, he could be a nice pet to use.

Edited by Monsterwithin

Interesting.

Chasa kubrow is glitchy, uselessly picks up one item at a time (if that), and disarms rarely (which is 1 target).

If adjusted and fixed, he could be a nice pet to use.

Really? Because mine always keeps me pretty well supplied on ammo, and it tends to bite off hands pretty well for me. Have you, I don't know, considered upgrading the mods?

Really? Because mine always keeps me pretty well supplied on ammo, and it tends to bite off hands pretty well for me. Have you, I don't know, considered upgrading the mods?

tumblr_inline_ndqc17q6TM1sqqavy.jpg

Yes all mods are maxed. Just the kubrow is glitchy right now, if you love the kubrow and it's working out for you then great. But for me with the mods maxed, it's acting very buggy. And yes I know how to play the game FYI.

Edited by Monsterwithin

Sorry for whatever traumatic event in your childhood led to your dislike of doggies.  :(

I had 3 of them die on me in real life, 2 rare disease and one by a accident.

Ha, sorry friend, but Carrier's surpassed in ability and utility by the Chesa.

Nope, I tested it and the chesa is far slower than the carrier in picking up loot.

I had 3 of them die on me in real life, 2 rare disease and one by a accident.

Nope, I tested it and the chesa is far slower than the carrier in picking up loot.

But can you have better damage output without having to have duplicates of mods so they don't match your weapon's loadout?

TheErebus is more than Mastery Fodder.  I'm 4 Forma deep on him and he's pretty beastly.  When I'm doing non-farm runs I'll take him for back up.

Wait... You named yours after our most popular nutjob? Or... *Gasp!* IS HE SECRETLY A KUBROW THIS WHOLE TIME?

Opinions are nothing more than mastery fodder.

Fixed that for you! :3

But can you have better damage output without having to have duplicates of mods so they don't match your weapon's loadout?

Wait... You named yours after our most popular nutjob? Or... *Gasp!* IS HE SECRETLY A KUBROW THIS WHOLE TIME?

Fixed that for you! :3

This si all I have to say;

gdake.jpg