The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno! What Do You Like Doing All Day On Warframe?

Zarozian

i just LUV running around the grineer settlement and corpus gas mining platforms looking for that ONE tile to spawn that used to be in every mission but now is rarer than an Ash Prime Sys drop =/

/sarcasm

in other news, searching for kuria is like RNG-hell but with less rewards =P

I am not a very good photographer.

I am however, a passable murderer of grineer, corpus and infested.

Thus generally i can be found slicing, dicing and liquidizing on some random mission, or sitting in region chat and making snide or asinine comments, and having a laugh at region banter.

Simaris annoys me, bloody in-your-face numpty, so i avoid it.

Edited by muzashi1963

You always make me smile Zarozian. Some people seem to get irritated, but these threads are a breath of fresh air because of your enthusiasm! It's infectious and it always gets me off my butt to scan a little more. I need to finish getting enough for that Helios skin anyways. 

Some people take me too literally. o -o

And some people think I'm joking..... =)

I farm Lua an cameria, run all syndicate missions that interest me then cash in medallions, check out darvo, run a few void keys with friends and randoms, check trade chat to see if I have anything ppl want and try to sell easy to sell sets/mods, confirm that region chat is trash, see if anyone is running sabs in recruiting, consider finishing the last 1% of star map then realize I'm too tired, and spend a lot of time afk, doing stuff around the house, eating, watching TV/movies, and checking my phone...