Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To The Tenno Language Experts: What's This Written On Mag?

Amazerath

Question

I couldn't find other threads about this, but I'm assuming there must be at least a few.

I noticed Mag has some tenno symbols written on her. Both standard and prime version have those symbols but I don't know if they are the same.

Tmofh0z.jpg

I'm really bad at reading tenno and this screenshot is also terrible. Anyone managed to translate this yet? All I know is that is seems to start with "M" and that it is too long to be just "Mag".

11 answers to this question

Tenno model 2100N Serial 148H

e337ab01df82e649e647ff0e9a513455.png

I did this months ago and came down to "Tenno Model 01600M Serial 148-H".

The zoom of the images in that thread were clear as possible and I personally see "016" and not "210". The first numbers seem like a 0 followed by a 1 and 6, the first characters seem way too seperated to make up a 2.

There is also a hyphen between the serial number and the proceeding letter.

Edited by LazerSkink

Tenno model 2100N Serial 148H

e337ab01df82e649e647ff0e9a513455.png

AM-Bunny and LazerSkink are right, although the text written on frames are hard to make out, they basically just state a Model # and Serial #.

Most frames have these written on them somewhere. The funny thing is, several different frames are the same model number and serial number as each other. Whatever though.

Be sure to check this out to learn more:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/340866-tennobet-font-package-and-understanding/

EDIT: As for who translated this text right, Bunny was closer. The number is 2100N, but Lazer got the hyphen in 148-H

Edited by -Krux-

What's interesting is, the same thing is written on Loki's (normal version's) left thigh.

Probably just an oversight on DE's part. The symbols likely got copy/pasted onto all warframes before the team had even decided that tenno alphabet was going to be a thing.

What's interesting is, the same thing is written on Loki's (normal version's) left thigh.

I literally stated that 2 posts above yours..

"Most frames have these written on them somewhere. The funny thing is, several different frames are the same model number and serial number as each other. Whatever though."