Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibro Prime!

Deshiel

I asked my fellow forum brothers about how would they make him avalible again. The question remains unaswered.

And yet did this require YET ANOTHER THREAD? Not as if this same question hasn't been asked and discussed to death before. Use the search button. Fairly sure you've been around here long enough to use it.

Furthermore these threads generally end up in the same way - people whine, people resent founders with obvious envy while masking it with buzzwords such as 'special snowflake', people bash the founders and eventually it gets locked, yet again.

Exclusives are always bad. Nuff said.

Actually, they aren't. Been around for years. A sizeable portion of Warframes community is just too touchy and 'I want, I want'.

Edited by Naith

-snip-

Personally, if he were to make a return, I'd offer him as a single pack that costs as much as the Grandmaster pack did originally. Get ready to shell out some major cheddar if you want to wear a false title like "Founder".

For me this would be the only way I could see that happen. And even this is not "right".

Put them out for limited time, same price, without the solar landmark and other goodies. Just the gear and plat for the full price. 

It'd be interesting to see how many would buy the pack. (I would as I would have bought it originally if the news of this game would've reached me sooner...)

now that just create massive forum inferno + rage etc. .-.

DE won't Exca be back again but it doesn't break the promise if Exca was here for Founders. I'd have another chance to get him because I couldn't at the time. :/ 

Edited by CGs_Knackie

We wouldn't. 

It's sad that nobody wants to come up with any lulzy theories about how to smuggle him back in. EVEN if we all know that he's founders only.

Guess I'll go and wash off all that spit you've all tried to drown me in. :)

OWW WAIT... This is what I have been waiting for. :)

For me this would be the only way I could see that happen. And even this is not "right".

Put them out for limited time, same price, without the solar landmark and other goodies. Just the gear and plat for the full price. 

It'd be interesting to see how many would buy the pack. (I would as I would have bought it originally if the news of this game would've reached me sooner...)

Edited by Deshiel

I think Umbra Excal was a groundcheck before rerelease of Excal P. People won't believe me but I'm almost convinced DE have an idea of rerelease and will do it one day

No, that will not happen. The best thing we can do is invent a time machine and register our accounts for this game before November 1st, 2013. 

I hear Umbra Excalibur Prime is supposed to have better stats than Excalibur Prime, which I hope is true. I still don't have details on his release conditions though. I think that would shift focus away from this, and provide a suitable "replacement", so to speak.

Plus I think Umbra Excal looks cooler anyway. Make more noise for HIM!  

No, that will not happen. The best thing we can do is invent a time machine and register our accounts for this game before November 1st, 2013. 

Would it be the first time dev teams break their promises?

My main problem with Founder stuff is they are prime. If they were anything else I wouldn't give a damn. But it's extremely annoying I can't get Prime of my favourite warframe and melee weapon

He could be back again ONLY for Founders in order that we can upgrade our packs like few weeks/year.. In this way he would be exclusive still.

Not even gonna lie but I wonder would DE do that for you guys? I mean technically you are founders~

I know that he can't be brought back. I still want to read how others would bring him back. :)

Honestly I don't even see these that often (probably cause they all locked off by the time I come around) and even I know it's a dried out topic >_>~

But in honesty I would like excal p and at the same time I wouldn't. I want him for the collector in me but for the cheap bastard in me I couldn't imagine dropping that much all at once ; ~; only way it could happen is under peoples noses and a few other "F*** you" ways but that would be a baddddd thing~

I don't get you. You mention "He is permanently founders exclusive", but then ask for a way to get him. Did you even read your own post?

Yeah and the task that I have given to the forum readers was to imagine a way how to undo that. :D

I know that he can't be brought back. I still want to read how others would bring him back. :)

the only solution i could see is if DE made a pack with the items that is pay only and if the Founders give their consent to DE to allow them to do it.

actually excalibur prime can come back, just not while DE is the main owner of warframe since the  Terms and conditions only apply to you and DE, now if another company was to buy warframe completely and DE was no longer the owner, then the new owner isn't chained down to the excalibur prime founders exclusive only... just putting it out there...

Edited by Sibernetika