Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Pls Reply!-[Warframe Concept] Hexa The Hornet Queen[Hornet/bee Themed] [Hd Art, New Helmets, Syandana Based Abilities!]

vakitaki

I think his is a really cool concept. I just see a few issues.

1. Bastion's hp is incredibly low. Even if it regenerates. As soon as you get into the level 20 enemies it will get one hit.

2. Wings should have a duration or or a distance instead of a strange hp mechanic

3. Flying death sounds like a nerfed blade storm

That's about it. Overall it's a really great concept. I'd enjoy seeing some stats for the warframe and its powers.

I think his is a really cool concept. I just see a few issues.

1. Bastion's hp is incredibly low. Even if it regenerates. As soon as you get into the level 20 enemies it will get one hit.

2. Wings should have a duration or or a distance instead of a strange hp mechanic

3. Flying death sounds like a nerfed blade storm

That's about it. Overall it's a really great concept. I'd enjoy seeing some stats for the warframe and its powers.

Thanks! There are the answers to your issues:

1. I've already written it: "Bastions HP is NOT healt points. It's like rhino's armor. The game shows 100 "HP" but it's 1000 or more.

2. As you said wings disappears after a bigger distrance.

3. I know. ;D Do you have any better idea?

And what do you think about the syandana based alternate abilities? Dont you prefer the Huntress mode?

My beef with the syandana based abilities will be the same beef DE will have with them - what about all the OTHER syandana's players may want to wear instead?

There's also the fact that people already got their "two frames in one" deal with Equinox.  The change in "modes" might be best as an ultimate, where her base form is the lone hornet, and her ultimate form turns her into an empress and channeled.  Still, the abilities in Empress mode would have to be modified variants of her lone hornet mode abilities - I don't know if DE should really be doing too many two-for-one frames.  I would recommend sticking to one set of powers, honestly.  Find a role (tank, swordsman, ranger, nuker, team support, crowd control, etc)  and an ultimate that really sings to what she is and represents, and then build down from there.

I personally really want to see a frame with a unique form of shielding that works like my #2 for her, but that might be too alien for Warframe's players.

My beef with the syandana based abilities will be the same beef DE will have with them - what about all the OTHER syandana's players may want to wear instead?

There's also the fact that people already got their "two frames in one" deal with Equinox.  The change in "modes" might be best as an ultimate, where her base form is the lone hornet, and her ultimate form turns her into an empress and channeled.  Still, the abilities in Empress mode would have to be modified variants of her lone hornet mode abilities - I don't know if DE should really be doing too many two-for-one frames.  I would recommend sticking to one set of powers, honestly.  Find a role (tank, swordsman, ranger, nuker, team support, crowd control, etc)  and an ultimate that really sings to what she is and represents, and then build down from there.

I personally really want to see a frame with a unique form of shielding that works like my #2 for her, but that might be too alien for Warframe's players.

You are totally correct. I think 3 fixed ability is too much. I think syandanas should change first and ultimate ability. Also I think if only two abilities changed there would be more mode. For example a swordsman mode with more arms. I think the wall and the swarm strike should be the fixed ailities. What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...