The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #58

[DE]Rebecca

1)

Can Horizontal Wall-running be Re-implemented?

Wall-running was my favorite part of the old Parkour system, I was really excited to see the updated version
of wallrunning in Devstream 52 but then it was dropped for "wall-hopping" Which isnt exactly bad but
Wall-hopping/Wall-dashing seems slow and awkward looking as compared to Horizontal wall-running.

All that would need to be done is to add the feature to wall-run by Holding sprint [shift] next to a wall.

Example:
cS6GpzM.jpg

It would even be possible to have it draw from your wall-latch/bullet-glide energy because of its faster
movement, It would be nice to see that all of that work on directional wall-running ( Shown in devstream
52 ) didn't go to waste.

I'd rather bind horizontal wall running to 'hold jump' and the wall hopping require tapping the jump button like the version of the tutorial we saw in the dev stream a while back. 

Anyway, in addition to the reasons listed above, the wall skipping is more imprecise than wall running for determining when you leave the wall. all too often, I find myself skipping along the wall and overshooting my last foot plant as the wall runs out too soon/the skip lasts too long. 

2)

Low priority question...

Will the 'Desert Camo' skin for the Grakata be useable on the Twin Grakatas sometime 'soon'?
Thanks!

Related: Will twin versions of weapons ever be able to use the augment mods that are used by their single versions? inquiring mind want to know.

3)

When are we getting the Pre-Corpus Valkyr skin?

Echoing this.

4)

Are we going to see more tweaks to the Archwing in the near future? Some one here asked about speed buff in sharkwing, but what about some tuning on the Arcwings themselves? I love the style of the Odonata, but it leaves something to be desired. Seeking fire in particular needs help. When are we going to see the obvious placeholder models our archwing enemies sport get replaced?   

make it happen.

Edited by CrashLegacy14

- What frames are scheluded for a rework? and PBR'ed?

- Will finishers ever get updated to be more fluid?

- Will Frost get his own Prisma Skin?

- How long till we get the Nikana Prime, Kunai Prime and Excal Umbra?

- When Will the remaining Augments (both warframe and weapons) come out? Will the current ones that are useless or have functions that should be included in the original ability ever be reworked?

- When can we expect new syndicate stuff? By this i mean Weapons and cosmetics.

- Is 17.5 still the deadline for Mios? Is it realistic to expect pre-corpus Valkyr in this update?

- What weapon types are scheduled for rework next? here hoping its daggers (both single and dual variant) for general crit chance increase. On that note, why can't covert lethality work on dual daggers?

- When can we expect new gamemodes for archwing and sharkwing, and when will we see the 2.0 versions of each?

- Can warframes get innate Vaccum ability? i'd like to use other sentinels and even kubrows, but i find i cannot play without it.

- Have you guys ever though about making channeling based weapons? weapons with slightly less base dmg but with decreased channeling costs, and increased base dmg multiplier?

- now that there is the warframe exiilus slot, can we have one for each of our weaps? (one can dream i know, but a definitive yes or no would be nice)

- When will we have the Orbiter Compartment 2.0? I need me a big ship.

Can't remember anything else atm. Here's hoping for a great stream!

Edited by Lone.Hunter.99

Question 1 : Why is the Arch-wing channeling color dependent on War-frame energy color and not on Arch-wing energy color ?

Question 2 : Why is the channeling color of melee white in Arch-wing no matter what I do ?

Question 3 : Why can't we unequip primary in Arch-wing ?

Question: Will Tempo Royale and Astral Twilight return as future event/Tactical Alert rewards, or be implemented into drop tables?

Another question: Considering Excalibur has given about half a dozen skins, when will Zephyr be receiving her Immortal skin or other skin?

will we see in game cinematics like, Vor talking to the Queens ?

and will we get Conclave Weekly or Monthly Tournaments, that are held on DE servers, to earn Trophies or Cosmetics or Color Skins for Warframes or whatever ?

will you add more Conclave "Quality of Life" improvements like, Ping display, Better UI, Changing Loadouts in the play season etc. ?

are you planing Conclave Max Rang ? for the Dual Nikanas and Syndana ?

are we getting MORE BETTER QUALITY BLOOD !? PLS ?!

Steve: Can you add an better Anti-Aliasing in to the game ? My eyes would appreciate it.

thanks.

Edited by InoxMaximus

Have you ever considered making idle animations for when using melee weapons to fit the stance the melee are using (different idle animations for different stances). Or if that's too much work, at least make the agile or noble animation for melee?

Will the new upcoming star chart address the issues of grind? Will snpier weapons get a rework? Will there ever be new and interesting mission types to freshen up the game? Would it ever be possible to add a nostalgia mode to the game so you could play old school warframe? Will there be any new warframe merchandise in the future (more in regards to clothing)? 

Archwing has felt rather neglected. The game-mode feels shallow, there is a lack of variety, many Corpus enemies are obvious placeholders, the UI is lacking, Odonata's Repel is has been bugged for a while, ect. ect. When are we going to see some decent improvements and expansions to Archwing?

Also, will Steam skins (Rubedo, Phased) ever be given a PBR treatment? Is that in the pipeline, or has it not been discussed yet?

Simulacrum implemented into the liset?

Fix Excalibur pendragon helmet clipping chains?

Stalker 2.0?

Turn arcane enhancements into accessories like necklaces and bracelets to add style and convenience to any frame?

Color warframe helmet and armor pieces/syandana individually?

Rework the emblem preview so it shows emblem in-game and not a cut and paste? (Wasted so much plat through trial and error)

Make it so if you equip no weapons at all you can do hand only combat with increased stats?

Warframe Kart mini game? Or super smash frame? (Both plz)

Some players have been complaining of motion sickness due to the new melee camera introduced with U17, which rapidly zooms out and in when attacking a stationary target. Is this intentional, and if so, can there be a toggle introduced for the sake of players who suffer from nausea?

Resource colors, while useful (particularly the new rare resource graphic), are an extreme inconvenience to colorblind players. Will there be a colorblind mode option (ideally with multiple settings) implemented? Also, some have suggested changing the color tiers to a more standard (by MMO standards) progression because the current colors either cause confusion or aren't visually striking enough. Is this a consideration for the future?

Do we have an ETA on the Melee Range fix?

Sort of a random question that may have been addressed in the past, but anyway:

Is it ever going to be possible that a Valkyr Prime might be implemented? I'm aware that Valkyr's

backstory is a little different to most, so I figure it might not, but she's one of my favorite Warframes,

so I would be thrilled if it was possible. I'm not asking for it right now, I just want to know if it's an idea

that would be considered one day, or if it's just flat out never going to happen.

Also, will there ever be a buff for the Venka that make them actually useful, or any more weapons put

into the category? I like the Ripkas, but I kind want claws. I loved how the Venka looked and acted, but

the overall output was pretty meh. Any chance it will ever get buffed up, or any more claw style weapons

will be introduced?