Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anger Issue

LemonEnterprise

I stopped playing a lot of games recently because of my anger issue, just this morning the electric went out and i had to flip the switch. I was under a ton of pressure because i am scared that i might just break the switch, my brother keeps on shouting at me for not fixing it, after a while i just lost myself i started throwing stuff around, shouting and punching stuff and then i get this sudden numb on my face. Thats not just it i get this urge to be angry at something when i play games, every time my team throws the game, when i lose the game and a lot more. I have been trying to control it and i couldn't do it, this becomes more serious every time i get really angry and i am scared that 1 day i might just lost control of myself. 

FXTM6Io.gif

Edited by LemonEnterprise

Turst me, I feel like this almost everyday, the pain, the stress, the anger, begins to get to me, if you get a numb feeling, try going to the doctor (cuz if you get any numbing pain, or anything, like heart pain, muscle pain, etc, yeah that's....bad,...very bad,)

I have a really bad arm, ace after my stress,I ended up with  severe muscle strain, and did something to elbow and forearm bone.

SO yeah, get it checked out

Edited by LegionCynex

Sorry if i sound like a $&*^ by saying this, witch i probebly will, but what has this got to do with anyone on this forum?

This is the Off-topic section, he can vent out whatever he wishes (within reason). It is allowed here, learn the forum sections.

I stopped playing a lot of games recently because of my anger issue, just this morning the electric went out and i had to flip the switch. I was under a ton of pressure because i am scared that i might just break the switch, my brother keeps on shouting at me for not fixing it, after a while i just lost myself i started throwing stuff around, shouting and punching stuff and then i get this sudden numb on my face. Thats not just it i get this urge to be angry at something when i play games, every time my team throws the game, when i lose the game and a lot more. I have been trying to control it and i couldn't do it, this becomes more serious every time i get really angry and i am scared that 1 day i might just lost control of myself.

Well, this seems sort of serious.

All I can say is seek professional/medical help, instead of posting on an internet forum.(Im sorry if it's rather blunt, but the sooner you proper seek help the better)

I had the punching walls things 2 to 3 years ago.

Doesn't help much, destroys your property and your hand ugly looking.

My parents tried everything, they even tried exorcism

but ultimately, It's up to you to come in terms with this personal problem of yours

and understand what's at stake

I used to be the angry gamer back when I was at my prime in FPS pvp games. Stuff like BF3 or Alliance of Valiant Arms. OR even Dirty Bomb now, which still gets on my nerves sometimes. 

Now I'm more mellow, but only because I avoid my "triggers" which is essentially pvp. The kind of bs some people pull off in pvp is really provocative, no matter the game. So now I mostly reside in co-op games, but sometimes will enjoy a little pvp in those games.

i'd try some anger managment classes, they can help. I don't want to sound mean or anything, but if you're throwing around stuff, punching stuff, shouting, and getting a physical bodily reaction of going numb, it's time to get some external assistance so that way you don't go ballistic and then end up with guilt, regret or worse.

IMO, you need to find out, something that relaxes you, Like a special something, object, video, music, or whatever, and have that something always with you.

So in bad situations you could pick that up, do your thing and relax.

The problem is to find "the thing".

Good luck. And great share.

I used to be the angry gamer back when I was at my prime in FPS pvp games. Stuff like BF3 or Alliance of Valiant Arms. OR even Dirty Bomb now, which still gets on my nerves sometimes.

Now I'm more mellow, but only because I avoid my "triggers" which is essentially pvp. The kind of bs some people pull off in pvp is really provocative, no matter the game. So now I mostly reside in co-op games, but sometimes will enjoy a little pvp in those games.

^This, All of this! people want to win no matter the cost such that fun is sapped from the other players and, in due time, themselves. CoD is a big offender of this, people taking practically easy win loadouts because the world must know of your 2.2 K/D, CoD kids, I tell ya.

I Used to be an Angry gamer up until I played Payday 2, then I started calming down until I'm fairly mellow. Now don't get me wrong, I love my PvP games, but sometimes knowing that you're facing a set of instructions instead of someone intent on showing their MLG Skillz can just help take the edge off.

I have been like that for IDK 6 years? I used to hit walls but I almost broke my finger doing it so I had to stop. Right now the top layer of anger for me is internal screaming (like a death metal concert in my mouth that can be heard around the house). For me (and I don't know for you but may help or anything) the top triggering things are: being rushed multiple times during something complicated (example: playing and being told to go get some food in the middle of waves 50-60 where my team is almost dead?), getting something I don't deserve for the faults of others (example: going excellent in a game an then some teammate purposely starts feeding and makes us lose for no reason), and last but not least, hot-humid weather. The last one it's not a trigger itself, but usually boosts the other two reasons a lot, and since under pressure, nervous or stressed my body temperature starts going up and I have migraine, it all just goes down.

A way of decreasing the amount of anger (that I used) was sticking to a certain kind of hand gesture that I like and maintain it while breathing slowly with the eyes closed, It helped me reducing the amount of times I got angry, and quickens the time needed to be stable again. I'm of fast swings so I get angry fast (and hard) and then cools down fast (and usually end up completely drained of energy because it's just a big "meh" of "I don't care about that anymore for the next couple of hours).

Good luck with that m8, hope you can figure it out

Well....I had alot of anger issues. Because I spend my own time to play games before my mother lectured and threatened me much at every damn night. I argued with her alot and my brother stays up all late. I even cursed them and secretly punched the brick wall with my right fist and earn my bloody fist. I know it was stupid because I felt relief of my pain.  It is really weird when I felt my pain relief and I had no idea when do I feel so much pain and earn more blood for me. 

Well...please don't end up, like me.