The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cutting Ties With The Lotus [Spoilers]

oddcheater

Until i get a reason otherwise i will stick with the Lotus true she is not vary honest with us and she has her secrets however in every case so far she has given us the ability too chose she dose not force us too side with the grinner in the gradivus dilemma or with Alad V in the tube men or the alerts that pop she has never strong armed the tenno into doing anything 

The problem with me is that she might be too passive the system needs more then just balance it needs to be cleaned out if the other option helps us on that path then i will join with them or if the lotus has a meltdown showing us her true colors other then that i am sticking with her

Give me proof that the Lotus is evil. Just anything. Don't pull ideas out of your ! and connect things that don't connect. You still haven't replied to the rest of my comment either. Who the hell will you go to that isn't manipulating you? You sure as hell can't survive by yourself. Mainly because thousands of other Tenno will hunt you down and put your head on a mantle in their Liset.

Again, if you want to leave, good luck! Don't expect open arms from any other Tenno or characters in the Warframe universe.

Oh yeah! Pretty sure your mother told you about Santa Claus. The tooth fairy? Monsters under your bed? Yeah...

Look at the stalkers Lore WE KILLED the Orokin this is stated in his codex this is why he seeks vengeance. With this act we help free the Grinner who are slaves at the time we killed the sentients except for the Lotus as far as I can see an army is no longer needed we should be free slaves no longer to the Orokin. With no known threat to the origin system we should be able to live our lives that were stolen from us, but instead Lotus puts us to sleep to have us fight again when she deems us needed. If the Lotus truly wanted balance then after the Orokin were obliterated she would have told us the sentients feigned their loss to the Tenno and had us hunt them down truly ending the Orokin wars. She broke our chains to the Orokin "freeing" us and we are blinded by this and during this we don't even notice the chains around our necks her chains.

We are being manipulated by everything in the origin system look at invasions when was the last time you looked and said to yourself the corpus should have this node its better them then the grinner, or vice versa. I bet you can't because you just look at the better rewards and side with them regardless. The only time we make the right choice is when we cleanse the infested because its a plague that kills everything. I don't agree with most of the choices made by the Tenno even in Alad vs Nef Anyo on 2 of 3 platforms Alad V was saved because he gave better rewards. The Tenno saved someone who killed our own kind and turned them into his pets in the Zanuka project. I sided with Nef regardless because it was right, let the man who killed Tenno die for his crimes, but I didn't see justice carried out I saw him return and for what a karak wraith? I am glad to see that our lives aren't worth more than a few rewards and a weapon. So yes we are being MANIPULATED, but from the looks of it the Tenno don't mind or even care as long as they can get that next reward or prime part.

I don't understand why Teshin forgives Tenno for their rebellion since he tried so hard to up hold orokin legacy.

Freaking great contradiction right there.

I wouldn't blame the Tenno for destroying the Orokin, due to what is implied that the Orokin did to them. You can't really blame someone for turning into a serial killer after you take them from their family as a very young child and constantly torture them until adulthood.

The Lotus awoke and freed us, and has guided us to our greatness thus far. 

The syndicates let us choose where our abilities are best presented. 

The system is in turmoil, and we are here to be the deciding factor.

Choice is always valid, however for all those who are willing to go against the Lotus know that there will be a large number who'll defend .. her .. it .. whatever she is. 

The Lotus awoke and freed us, and has guided us to our greatness thus far. 

The syndicates let us choose where our abilities are best presented. 

The system is in turmoil, and we are here to be the deciding factor.

Choice is always valid, however for all those who are willing to go against the Lotus know that there will be a large number who'll defend .. her .. it .. whatever she is. 

i want to be the master of my own destiny >_<  i dont need anyone babysitting me ¬_¬

People wanting the Orokin back...how stupid are you? You were ENSLAVED by the Orokin. You were to die on the battlefield, or die on the testing table. They cut into you to learn more. They treated you like expendable resources. The Lotus? She cares for you. She saved your ungrateful asses.

People also arguing that she doesn't give you choice...get out of here. She never tells you what to do 95% of the game. "Well, she tells me to do the objective in all the missions!" It's the god damn objective. You chose to do that mission! You knew what you were getting yourself into! "What about events?" You don't need to do events. They are optional. You want them for the shiny rewards at the end. She never forces you into anything. "Herp derp! She's misleading us! Herr!" So? The Orokin did too. We know nothing about Teshin except for his craze on leading the Tenno. You know what? Just leave. Way too many ungrateful Tenno out there.

P.S

The traitors who sided with the Sentients should be executed. Death to Natah and her corrupted tenno traitors, who betrayed the Orokin.

You know that you took part in that too, right? So...you want to kill yourself?
Edited by CLERINERT

You were ENSLAVED by the Orokin. You were to die on the battlefield, or die on the testing table. They cut into you to learn more. They treated you like expendable resources. The Lotus? She cares for you. She saved your ungrateful asses.

Oh, here goes the Natah book of fairy tales. Get out of here, you sentient agent.

People wanting the Orokin back...how stupid are you? You were ENSLAVED by the Orokin. You were to die on the battlefield, or die on the testing table. They cut into you to learn more. They treated you like expendable resources. The Lotus? She cares for you. She saved your ungrateful asses.

LIES

the orokin actually give us consiousness, weapons, armor, they let us have a our own culture, be heroes to the people, dont believe me? all the cosmetics and bits of lore point that the tenno where heroes to the orokin, then the lotus made us betray them ¬_¬

I think the problem with being mad about being marked for mass-destruction is the assumption that Tenno are anything more than some warrior traditions wrapped around war animals. Beasts that follow their noses to the best rewards or which people/person to be commanded by to do slaughter. If we are going by the mother thing, it could very well be "Lotus" projecting her mental image of children onto the beasts called Tenno.

I think the problem with being mad about being marked for mass-destruction is the assumption that Tenno are anything more than some warrior traditions wrapped around war animals. Beasts that follow their noses to the best rewards or which people/person to be commanded by to do slaughter. If we are going by the mother thing, it could very well be "Lotus" projecting her mental image of children onto the beasts called Tenno.

lotus, the crazy tenno lady XD

She was ordered to kill the Tenno, yet she declined and actually betrayed the Sentients to preserve the tenno. With this knowledge you still want to get away from her? Because the sentient killed the orokin by utilizing us? 

If I was a Tenno, and knew about all the horrid that the Orokin did, I would have killed the orokin myself with or without the guidance of the Lotus.

LIES

the orokin actually give us consiousness, weapons, armor, they let us have a our own culture, be heroes to the people, dont believe me? all the cosmetics and bits of lore point that the tenno where heroes to the orokin, then the lotus made us betray them ¬_¬

Yet they enslaved the Grineer. And saw all others as just tools. 

Edited by DLGrave

If I was a Tenno, and knew about all the horrid that the Orokin

Not necessarily, you know that Natah is a sentinel responsible for the genocide of the entire Orokin race, including women and children, yet it is okay with you. Why? Because she's your current owner, if it was the Orokin, you'd be okay with their atrocities (which did not include genocide).

You know perfectly well that Natah put you in cryo sleep and LOST YOUR CAPSULE, yet you buy the "I am your mother" nonsense. It is hilarious how easy it is to trick a Tenno.

Edited by SeaUrchins

Not necessarily, you know that Natah is a sentinel responsible for the genocide of the entire Orokin race, including women and children, yet it is okay with you. Why? Because she's your current owner, if it was the Orokin, you'd be okay with their atrocities (which did not include genocide).

I knew I couldn't trust my Helios....

But seriously, you're pretty much right....

Edited by Xilrus

As much as Ed and I like to joke and make fun of Lotus, idk about him but there's no way in hell I could leave her if given the option to do so. After 3 years of her invading my privacy, barking orders at me, and stating the obvious to me, it just wouldn't be right. Watched this game grow from the start, and as a result, watched it grow with Lotus by my side the whole time. She's literally the Tenno's most faithful companion. (Not to mention it's Becca. No way in hell I'd turn on Becca).

Plus she packs my space lunch and walks me to the space schoolbus as well. It's fkin great.

Edited by Diarist

She was ordered to kill the Tenno, yet she declined and actually betrayed the Sentients to preserve the tenno. With this knowledge you still want to get away from her? Because the sentient killed the orokin by utilizing us? 

If I was a Tenno, and knew about all the horrid that the Orokin did, I would have killed the orokin myself with or without the guidance of the Lotus.

Yet they enslaved the Grineer. And saw all others as just tools. 

they never comited solar system genoside, nothing justifies that.

Oh, here goes the Natah book of fairy tales. Get out of here, you sentient agent.

Don't treat orokin like our masters if they created the grineer.

Recall that they were the ones that caused an army of cloned idiots trying to kill us before we wake up