Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So They're Unbuffing Shotguns?

Watch the stream. Sheldon and Steve both were shocked at what he said too. So please kill yourself.

Watch the stream. Sheldon and Steve both were shocked at what he said too and couldn't tell he was joking. Which means he probably wasn't and is trying to play it off as a joke.

It was a joke... This isn't the first time Scott made a nerf joke on a stream. Remember when he said he would nerf Desecrate?

I don't go on their twitter so my bad about that, I'm a psychology major so I study the way people say things and their tone body language ect and he came off as dead serious. And again he even confused and shocked his co-workers. He must be a really socially awkward person then.

Now you see, the thing they dont teach you is how to know people.

Scott likes to troll people on the stream, this is known.

Steve and Sheldon were likely playing along with it.

I don't go on their twitter so my bad about that, I'm a psychology major so I study the way people say things and their tone body language ect and he came off as dead serious. And again he even confused and shocked his co-workers. He must be a really socially awkward person then.

d160f77c4d70fa4ac6494170fb4b80e8.gif

Edited by Monsterwithin

Don't worry about it, Drax.