Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"all I Really Want" Thread

So here's how this goes. We all post something that we want. For example.

I want a program that lets you color Warframes just so you can see if you like it or not. That could be really useful for when I'm deciding on color packs and need to see different palates on different parts of a 'frame.

Edited by UltimateNinjaWarrior

• Scarves

• More Nikana sheathes

• Magnificent Stalker rework (both visually and gameplay wise)

• Flashback quests (Orokin are extinct but I want to see the era and its people for myself), these were discussed in a previous devstream and the devs took interest in it

• Syndicate melee weapons

• RNG reduction, the whole grind as a matter of fact
Edited by LazerSkink

Option to use 360* rotation for Archwing, better UI for Archwing, a true battle-rifle (the ones we have feel 'hollow'), better AI (I want to not only have a half decent Kubrow AI, but I also want to fear my enemies and their tactics), ability to play truly offline; to avoid exploits, just get the game to record information to a locked file on the PC that is then sent to the server the next time the player connects online, and lastly I want more 'empty lore' (may sound weird, but for the areas where there is no fleshed out canon I want the slightest amount of info so we can speculate).

Baseball bat Jat kittag skin and Dragon Venka.

I personally think 'Dragon' should retain individualism for the Nikana. Something like Rakta Venka (or for the love of god, Venka Prime) would work.

However, it does not matter what melee weapons we receive, melee is still incredibly underpowered and definitely not on par or even near gunplay.

I want to fight enemies that have AT LEAST a good AI(Artificial Intelligence). It's soooooo boring having to fight dumb enemies walking in circles, going foward then backwards then fowards because they are not smart enough to decide, enemies casually walking towards you like your neighbor in the morning. 

- Morning Mr. Excalibur

- Morning Mr. Lancer

It's neither fun or interesting to fight anything at all in this game, it's all the same thing, an enemy sees you, he shoots you, you kill him, he dies, other enemies sees you and don't give a crap about his dead buddy.

- Oh look, an ancient golden warrior returning from the past(Tenno) just killed my buddy with 1 arrow........welp.......these bullets ain't gonna shoot themselves....

I'm sick of this AI, and i bet the Sentients won't be different.

All I really want:

Is for:

Any faction in general to stop humping the alarms. I get that we're intruding monsters to them, but its stupid when one guy stops shooting you, runs with his back turned to you ignoring everything but the shiny alarm button. And you shoot him of course, but the alarm goes off anyway, cause another guy who's literally 4 feet away from you touched the other alarm button in some room.

Phobos to function like earth, in that there's no alarms for them to rush, because its a planet, and not a galleon.

Psychic enemies to go away. If a god damn roller sees me, it shouldn't alert the entire galleon. Same for a shield drone.

Infested maybe are passable due to a hive-mind or something, the other two though is just silly.

A good pair of brass knuckles, or gauntlets. With a brawler themed frame coming up, it makes sense for them to show up.

More than two sparing stances to go with said knuckles, this could be really fun and a good way to make some money.

Daggers to be reworked.

Since we proved we clearly don't understand how finisher damage works, they need more than a band aid mod to buff them.

The community to work together more, instead of perusing pointless nerfs, try to change something that really needs changing.

(like the enemy scaling curve, burst rifles needing a tweak, snipers needing a overhaul, the fact we cant tweak the level of mods we already maxed, sentinel weapons locking us out of our mods, despite us being able to use the same hornet strike on every one of our guns, etc.)

Warframe styles other than Prime. For example, Valkyr Vandal (I know it's technically Tenno, but it's tied to Corpus machinery) would be pretty cool, as would Infested Mesa/Saryn. Rhino Wraith. We already have Prisma Excalibur, but it could be equivalent to Prime.

I don't know whether this would have an effect on stats or if it'd just be a Prime reskin, but I like the idea.