Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Dream Of Having In Warframe ?!

abdo911

An open world to walk around and do whatever I want that'll let me fight my way into the enemy base and once I'm in I'm given a random task.

Being able to mismatch frame parts so I can make my own along with powers

Melee 3.0- melee multiplier last longer,channeling waves like excal ult,stronger weapons

New armor

Arcane enhancements for armor

Alot of missions designed for late / end-game like the law of retribution, and not only for groups but also some single player adventures, maybe some super important infiltration mission that only fits for one tenno.

I would gladly pay plat for something like that ^^^^

DE pls

° Oberon Prime with an Oberon rework. Get rid of his "hit 4 to win" ability. Make Hallowed ground a toggled Aura. Similar to Paladins from Diablo 2 :) maybe his 4th can be some some of toggle ability similar to Excaliburs. Perhaps he would pull out an energy broadsword and Tower shield. But instead of doing god damge and sending waves out he gets good damage and crazy high defense and perhaps health regen

° A actual Sword and Shield, one where the shield materializes from the sword holding bracer. And make the sword a hilt that when drawn materializes a blade similar to Gram. The shield would be a kite shield.

° Under slung heavy weapons, i.e. Miniguns. would love a Grineer minigun with a drum mag and 3 fat grineer barrels. Firing a round similar to the drakgoon. Including an inate punch-through and the rounds quickly dropping in the distance. Offset its high damage with bullet drop and long reload and spool up times.

Edited by (PS4)Oreic-Reynier

Better Stealth. Ok maybe I'm dreaming too much...

And Warframe on a Nintendo console.

Alot of missions designed for late / end-game like the law of retribution, and not only for groups but also some single player adventures, maybe some super important infiltration mission that only fits for one tenno.

Oh.

Oh yes please. :)

- Misa Prime

- Cape Prime

- Time manipulator themed frame

- Anti materiel rifle

- Rapier

- Kusarigama

- Smart pistol

- Mechs

- Personal cloak generator

- Plasma casters

- Micro missile launcher

- Multi lock missile launcher

- Tactical nuke

- Arc cannon

- Grenades

Edited by Jangkrik

1. Dynamic missions and mission campaigns

2. A war map like star chart where we as a community make a difference in faction territories. So instead of randomly fighting factions, we actually all work towards a common goal. Maybe accomplishing that goal releases a special weapon, or some type of resource.