The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Dream Of Having In Warframe ?!

abdo911

My dream list for every game I play:

1. More female gamers than males

2. Less *@##$y whiny rude and downright inconsiderate gamers

3. Less server issues/nerfs (I hate nerfs to death). You can always buff everything else like the enemy or test before release. 

4. A better tutorial and

5. Daily plat login rewards

1. Downgrade clans

2. A challenging end game.

But to be fair archwing (well idk about the itzial) but as an odonata prime requires you to be aware and pay attention and has some challenge to it. There is no press x to win or to enter god mode either, it's quite fun. Happy I gave archwing a chance after the double exp week, despite my reluctance and initial boredom.

An actual stealth and cover system.

More melee weapon variety, also a rework to sword and board to make it an effective option.

An auction house

A new start map bundled with actual match making/lobby system. Condense down available missions, some planets just have a stupid amount of nodes. Then allow a player to quickly identify which nodes have squads with openings and join those games. Give us an actual lobby system to organize teams for void etc.

I NOW DREAM THIS TOPIC REACH MORE THAN 150 POSTS 

Cos i Never Ever EVER HAD A TOPIC in ANY FORUM ! REACH MORE THAN 30 POSTS ....NOW ITS 110 ....SO WHY NOT MORE DREAMS DROPPED IN ?!

AND THANKS FOR MAKING IT REACH 110

AND THANKS FOR SHARING UR DREAMS !!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by abdo911

A "Chronomancer"-like Warframe, with abilities based on time control (acceleration, slow-down, pause, rewind, crossing...).

Oh, and something like jetpacks too.

And a new faction, with its own, new type weaponry (which we will be able to harness and use of course).

Edited by Markael

Black Hole Themed frame, Return of the Targis Prime.

Also the the new skins that they showed us on the Devstream. I want them all. It saddens me when i throw my money to the screen but nothing happens.

Black hole would be sweet

I dream of space battles with my liset. So I can pilot it and fight Grineer fleets.

I also dream that my Kubrow and sentinels can roam free in my liset/orbiter compartment until I choose to put them away.

I also dream of having a defense mission where instead of having waves of a certain type of enemies, the Stalker, G3, the Harvester, Juggernaut, and any syndicate you are currently marked for all comes after you at the same time and you have to defeat them all in order to win the defense.

I dream of also one day retiring from my bloody battles and opening a bar on Uranus or Neptune by the sea where Tyl Regor and I can reminisce about old times and the stupid things we use to fight over. But when Alad V comes and tries to sit with us we'll both be like no bro. no.

My dreams:

1. No forced teaming locking away content

2. Missions where were we tangibly defend large groups of visible civilians (even if they're at a distance)

3. An armoury/Inventory that displays everything we have including suitable piles of resources.

4. More contextual sanity in the random maps.

5. A sane safety net for the RNG unlucky (and Trading isn't it)

6. Auction house, because trade chat is a long slow, boring way to die.

Easy, here is a List :

Proto Excalibur Skin

Exclibur Prime (I know he ain't that special but dayyum he looks awesome)

Buzz Kill

Primed Chamber

Ash Prime (at the moment I just need the systems, wish me luck)

Vectis Prime

Tons of Nuerodes

The Hek

Misa Prime

Targis Prime (hope I spelt it correctly)

Boar and Boar Prime

Edo Prime

Since Targis Prime and Edo Prime will Definately or Most Likely on be in PA, maybe we can Have a normal or Dex version?

More Lore

more tilesets for EVERY mission

more maps that void defense missions can take place in

T1,T2,T3 interception should exist.

We should be able to have advanced color customisation

Missions that have vehicles (these maps must be on a huge scale though)

Stealth 2.0

TURN OFF ORDIS OPTION!

Primed Streamline (pls DE.)

more alternate skins for all frames

Mag Rework

More Solar Systems for advanced players.

A cover System

Smooth or atleast SmoothER animations

Umbra frames should become a thing just like how the primes have become a thing

Dynamic events

Rework on Drop Table (seriously, no-one wants a forma blueprint after 1 hour of T3 Survival)

More Sigils

More Alternate Helmets

A proper orokin faction to vs in the void instead of Corpus and Grineer re-skins.

This is most of the stuff I wish for, I didn't add the rest because I was too lazy or just forgot.

Edited by mkmahdi24