Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips On Spy Missions?

Revel72

Question

Because... Public spy sessions... Are literally... My biggest nightmare... What I mean by this is to make a video how to do those vaults and etc.

*kisses Solo and friends only options passionately*

Edited by Revel72

21 answers to this question

Why can't you make a video?

I would like to but my hardware is too poor for it...

limbo

No not that I am unskilled being problem. That other players... Are just really unknowable about what is what... Seriously...

If you want to do a video then why do you need mogamu?

Because people knows him. He is known person and helpful with his videos. That why... And no I do not have good enough hardware for recording a video, posting it to youtube and putting it to players helping players site...

Or you could play solo, if you have that option. 

This is why I wrote *kisses solo and friends only sessions passionately*

you could make your own video then put it in player helping players forums

I would if my hardware would be good enough to it...

here's a good tip to all vaults: trial and error. 

also, explore the vault after you complete it, you may find something.

EDIT: oh you mean randoms. well don't go with randoms, or pray to god they know what they are doing. there isn't much you can do.

Edited by ragingdeamon

Go solo.

Every single one of my Spy mission is done solo. I have tried once, ONCE, doing a public Spy mission because I felt lazy. Team comp: Rhino, Excal (decent spy frame), and a friggin' Trinity. I mean if you wanna support on Spy then please bring a Banshee not a Trinity. I was Loki (the only frame I use for Spy) and before I can get to a single data location, point A and B have their data being purged. I lost my appetite for C. I left and never tried public spy again. (Except when I help new players, then I rush a location and use ciphers)

Also, uhm this is a game forum? Not Mogamu's facebook page lol. There's a PM option too... so yeah. And on a side note, not everyone watches Mogamu and not everything he says is 'word'. If he posts a video about Spy nothing is gonna happen to public games. Absolutely nothing.

I only did once in my life a spy run on public, i thought i did solo until one ash decided to join in. I was leveling banshee and she was rank 5 or so, so I was pretty bad in terms of energy / hp / shield but i had my multi formaed dread to help out.

We both had bows, we went full stealth ducking and never triggering any alarm, we never spoke / typed a word, it felt super sweet and satisfying. Finished the spy run with all 3 data extracted and left our ways.

That was probably one of the best public runs that I have ever played, no rushing, stealth only and played co-op.

After that, solo all the way, i just can't stand pubs for spy.  

Well I would assume because of star chart having maybe more than 5 spy missions before you get to Lex... Players would have learned thing or two...

SoulSpectre. I don't know his facebook account name and I barely use the thing. At least it would make the public games a bit better...

I only did once in my life a spy run on public, i thought i did solo until one ash decided to join in. I was leveling banshee and she was rank 5 or so, so I was pretty bad in terms of energy / hp / shield but i had my multi formaed dread to help out.

We both had bows, we went full stealth ducking and never triggering any alarm, we never spoke / typed a word, it felt super sweet and satisfying. Finished the spy run with all 3 data extracted and left our ways.

That was probably one of the best public runs that I have ever played, no rushing, stealth only and played co-op.

After that, solo all the way, i just can't stand pubs for spy.

Those do happen, although seldom, is pure ecstasy. When you and your random teammate synergizes so well to each other you think you're on split screen lol.

Because... Public spy sessions... Are literally... My biggest nightmare... What I mean by this is to make a video how to do those vaults and etc.

*kisses Solo and friends only options passionately*

Tips:

Spy missions best done solo. 

Stealth frames like ash, loki are better suited. Loki is best IMO for spy missions.

When at the spy objective room, approach slowly and cautiously. You want to watch out for all those lasers like a mission impossible movie. Take lasers out before entering rooms. Don't be afraid to use invisibility when exploring. Use silent weapons, that helps alot to not alert any spawns or guards guarding the terminals. 

Keep an eye out for shady spots and tunnels you can infiltrate into, they are designed to be there.

Since parkour 2.0 , its definitely easier to get around spots.

Edited by Ioeper32