Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moar Music When?

AdunSaveMe

The music we have is pretty great, and I love the way it layers over itself with different tracks. And the void and derelict tracks really fit the tone and some other fnarish terms.

But, when are we going to get more of them?

It'd be fantastic to have more tracks building off the combat & idle themes of the void, and for the grineer and corpus to actually have more than one main soundtrack. But mainly void. That "cold and gold" one is the best.

Also, I gotta say, Keith Power is a kickass name.

I love the sound tracks so far. The Corpus battle theme gets stuck in my head a lot. The percussion-heavy Tenno music, like what plays when doing the Obstacle course, is also pretty infectious. Glad to hear more is on the way...

Now... when? XD

I can't reveal too much just yet but it's something that will really give the game a larger musical identity.

Oh! I get it : you're adding radio channels in the Liset! :D

I'll always listen to the rap one. (changing my loadout to some nice Pac, man...)

Small update guys, here is more music on the way proof: 

Basically if you pay attention to it, you can hear new sounds playing in the background adding to the flow and this is just the Corpus theme :D

I can pick out exactly one sound that I don't remember hearing in the current corpus combat track.

• 1 month later...

More music is definitely on the way...

Great news to hear, but I got a question, did the Grineer get the metal/rock they deserve? a yes here would make my day [size=5] ☞´ツ`☞ [/size]

and also, will it be a theme for every map, or different themes for every faction? and will they play in one mission, or get RNGed at start and keep looping?

thanks in advance

Edited by Bizzaro21

• 3 weeks later...

Bump.

Also, will the

I can't reveal too much just yet but it's something that will really give the game a larger musical identity.

be in the "The Second Dream" quest that y'all have hyped up so much? (Oh, the excitement is just killing me (not sarcasm (I was serious about the (not sarcasm) bit)))

Still need more tracks to kill enemies to. Current tracks are nice and all, but please add moar.