Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Skin - A More Tanky Frost - Updated Art

Stenchfury

Well, i'm not trying to make a "better" version of Frost, i'm just trying to propose an alternate version for those who'd like to have it without a coat; but still your suggestions are welcome! i still have to design the back, and refine it; will try to work better on adding more "frost bits" to it.

Btw "Armored Titan Frost" doesn't sound bad! :D

I'm not saying you're trying to make a 'better frost', I'm saying your missing your mark. His silhouette is too close to that of Rhino's, his design gyrating between extremes of 'stuff with stuff with stuff', simple white plating, and ice sickles.

your back design looks better than the front does, but that's largely because of the upper back. There's a solid feel to it and the sides where it loops under the armpit looks like it was pulled from Gothic armor aesthetics. I'd suggest drawing on that more. Break up the lower leg's big shin guard with some segmentation and minor details, up armor the front of the torso, so forth so on.

Not a great fan of the coat\robe look of frost, so i was thinking about an alternate skin for this warframe.

Here is the second attempt :) trying to follow some suggestions from the community, let me know what you think.

-29/08 refined the front, added a back view and an alternate version of the front with the Jotun Helmet.

a6OUs58.jpg

Requested by user: Body+Jotun Helmet

N7l5799.jpg

Old\Previous Art

HWihD5W.jpg

0OPEmHd.jpg

OMG, yes please.  I would dump plat to get a frost now if that is what he looked like. 

Can you do some concept art for a really tanky rhino?  Right now he looks like he went to war, but left his armor.

• 4 months later...

Not a great fan of the coat\robe look of frost, so i was thinking about an alternate skin for this warframe.

Here is the second attempt :) trying to follow some suggestions from the community, let me know what you think.

-29/08 refined the front, added a back view and an alternate version of the front with the Jotun Helmet.

a6OUs58.jpg

Requested by user: Body+Jotun Helmet

N7l5799.jpg

Old\Previous Art

HWihD5W.jpg

0OPEmHd.jpg

id say dont change the body to much ut keep the ice beard helm