The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Prime Frame? Next Prime Frame To Dissapear?

OkamiMilo

Can only be sure that it wont be Saryn really, partially because she will already be getting a skin with her upcoming rework. If she was gonna get a prime soon they would of held off on her rework to sync it up to her Prime's release. Probably a few more Prime rotation to go before she gets Primed.

Next Prime To Dissapear, Ember?

Which, btw, is completely dumb. We (myself and others) told DE that void-saturation was coming, and that it was a problem. They had a year + heads up, but when it finally hit the fan, they ignored all our suggestions, and simply put some of the toys away.

Not cool for new players. Not a cool trend at all. Very manipulative. 0/10. Do not like.

Which, btw, is completely dumb. We (myself and others) told DE that void-saturation was coming, and that it was a problem. They had a year + heads up, but when it finally hit the fan, they ignored all our suggestions, and simply put some of the toys away.

Not cool for new players. Not a cool trend at all. Very manipulative. 0/10. Do not like.

Well its not as if theyll be gone forever.

It's not saturated... unless you call "filling the loot tables with trash loot" or saturation.

Even if half of all drop chances in all potential locations were occupied by trash loot we could still have an average drop chance of over 20% for each prime part if DE really wanted to.

Number of drop locations:

Void Capture T1-4: 4

Void Defense T1-4: 4 * 3 rotations

Void Exterminate T1-4: 4

Void Interception T4: 3 rotations

Void Mobile Defense T1-4: 4

Void Sabotage T1-4: 4

Void Survival T1-4: 4 * 3 rotations

Derelict Exterminate: 1

Derelict Capture: 1

Derelict Defense: 3 rotations

Derelict Survival: 3 rotations

Total: 51

So we have 51 potential locations to put a total of 122 Prime drops (which includes all of the retired drops).

Without trash that would be an average drop chance of ~42%. If you now fill half the tables with pure trash, we could still have an average of ~ 21% for individual prime parts.

At this point I cannot believe that myth of saturated loot tables or the claim that there is no place to put all the retired parts.

It will come back. Having to wait for something is not the end of the world. I'll agree that it's not fun but it is what it is.

Oh. I hope it is Trinity. I was a bit surprised last time when it was Nova, but at this point I've learned to set my expectations low when hoping for a certain prime.

Edited by jfhsanseiIII

I'm thinking it's going to be banshee since Saryn and Trinity are getting new skins....BUT!!! If they release Trinity prime with the new skin....*face melts*

this. im hoping banshee is next in prime. she's very much neglected anyway 

Trinity and Banshee most likely because Saryn and Valkyr rework & new skins next, but you never know...

My bet is Trinity for sure within the next two prime releases, as she is the last vanilla frame to receive Prime status, and nearly the most requested to be primed.

Ember Prime is next to go to the vault following the pattern.