Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vandal Weapon

Miru_Mantorok

Question

(en)

Hello, I have a doubt about the Vandal weapons:
Are they going to take over events to give up arms again?
I just want the Quanta Vandal, I could not get it because I needed to study for college ... And I like very much Quanta, Quanta mutalist even I have ...
And I've never gotten a Vandal weapon ... I do not like it then you can not get weapons or warframes discourages much.

Sorry for the bad english >.<

(sp)

Hola, tengo una duda sobre las armas Vandal:
¿van a sacar otra vez eventos para dar de nuevo las armas?
Solo quiero la Quanta Vandal, no pude conseguirla porque necesitaba estudiar para la universidad... Y la Quanta me gusta muchísimo, incluso tengo Quanta mutalist...
Y nunca he conseguido una arma Vandal... no me gusta que luego no se pueda conseguir armas o warframes, desanima mucho.

13 answers to this question

I like what you're doing. Writing in two languages. People should do it more often. 

That said, don't worry, every event weapon will return in the future. 

Or, to be correct: 

(IT) Tutte le armi degli eventi saranno disponibili nuovamente in futuro, come già sta accadendo (vedi Strun Wraith, Gorgon Wraith et cetera). Per cui basta aspettare per il Quanta Vandal. 

except for the Excalibur Prime prime access, the prime access decorations and the vaulted standard Machete and Snipertron (because the first was terrible, much worse than the skana and the second non lore friendly, even if snipertron vandal hasn't been vaulted), every other event thing will come back one day or another.

Con: You miss out on shiny, slightly upgraded guns

Pro: You earn a living and enjoy more of your free time

I understand the pain as a collector, but as someone with way too much free time I would gladly trade that in even if it meant missing out on exclusives. It'll come back anyway.