Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Primaries!

grittydude

I believe Syndicate Weaps should not have an augment mod, as they come with the effect innately.

With that said..

SM: Vaykor Ignis/Ogris

CS: Synoid Amprex/Glaxion

Hexis: Telos Sybaris/Tiberon.

I believe Syndicate Weaps should not have an augment mod, as they come with the effect innately.

With that said..

With that said..

With that said..

Because DE said they want to use syndicate weapons to revitalize old underused weapons.

Suda already has Supra.

Doesnt matter since even if they buff buzlok and miter they are still terrible. Miter misses if you are too close to your target and buzlok, well its just mastery fodder

Doesnt matter since even if they buff buzlok and miter they are still terrible. Miter misses if you are too close to your target and buzlok, well its just mastery fodder

Mitter is terrible yes but Buzlok has potential. The fact that it is a mastery fodder makes it more so interesting to have it buffed and come out with a totally decent stats. I'd prefer that all day instead of Ogris that I can't bring to most missions as it induces suicide 90% of the time.

You forgot the fact that they already showed off 3 of the primarys last devstream. Perrin got a penta. RedVeil got a ceronos. And NewLoka got a tigris. Ceph suda is almost 100% confirmed a simulor. That only leaves you with 2 syndicates to think of

Red Veil gets the Cernos??? OK so red Veil is supposed to be a cleansing fire thing right? Red Veil has the mire, infested sword. Embolist infested pistol and the dark dagger. Nothing does fire damage. Red Veil proc is blight, which does viral damage. The cleansing fire seems a little more contagious than cleansing.. I mean I'm sure there are balancing reasons etc etc. But still and now we get the cernos? For real? Why the cernos?

it would be nice to see 6 new weapons, one for each syndicate and in the same way as the syndicates started

giving weapons for only 3 syndicates is not really balanced and i dont see any useful development in this

steel meridian: modified miter (i mean a real good miter)
arbiters of hexis: modified opticor / braton mk1
cephalon: modified flux / dera

^^)

Edited by LEEV_

it would be nice to see 6 new weapons, one for each syndicate and in the same way as the syndicates started

giving weapons for only 3 syndicates is not really balanced and i dont see any useful development in this

steel meridian: modified miter (i mean a real good miter)

arbiters of hexis: modified opticor / braton mk1

cephalon: modified flux / dera

^^)

Why Braton mk1? It's identical to Braton except worse, and if it were made a syndicate weapon it would be buffed, and a syndicate buffed Braton or mk1, well, the distinction would be meaningless.

Also, Opticor and Braton are Corpus built. Hexis will probably use something Tenno built.

Edited by KinetosImpetus