Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Hasn't Kept Their Promise!

bowiespoon

In some devstream, we were told we would get the saga of the moonlight threshcone, but that was a LIE!

First they discriminate against the prova population by forbidding them to run for president, after all the support they had given DE over the years!

Then, they have the GALL to remove excaliber's super jump - the only ability he had that was worth using

And as if all that wasn't bad enough, they removed the beloved non moving character portraits - which were FAR better - who would argue that being able to stare straight up lotus's nostrils wasn't far more appealing!

This has gone far enough! We must take action!

i think you are wrong about excal, super jump was the only ability that was worthless. since we could just jump and press E at that time, and now we can just bullet jump.

it was a joke......

Nothing in my 'rant' was serious

you actually went ahead and made this a thread...well played my friend...well played indeed.

Couldn't resist

Edited by bowiespoon

What do you mean when you say 'prova'?

Read the new election contest

"Rules:

One submission per person.
Submission candidate must be a humanoid character from Warframe (no inanimate objects, sorry Prova).
Submission must include either a slogan or a pitch for your candidate.
Inappropriate submissions will be removed.
Do not reserve spots in this thread."
- DE (Detron Extremists)

The detron party has had it out for the provas for quite some time..... but this..... this is to far....

And as if all that wasn't bad enough, they removed the beloved non moving character portraits - which were FAR better - who would argue that being able to stare straight up lotus's nostrils wasn't far more appealing!

I am deeply concerned they do not care about the Nostril Lovers community. I say Nostril Lovers unite!