The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Just Did 15X40Min T3Survival. Results:

ThunderZsolt

Rng believe it or not has made many a players leave warframe,not every one has the luxury of time + luck in a pointless game which doesn't even satisfy the average gamer with enjoyment.

its not just Ash's parts  that's the problem it's the whole concept of limiting and restricting players from these things and I beg to ask what does DE wants the player base to enjoy in their product.

I used to believe this, but then I read about the Seer:

• The Seer's components used to have the same drop algorithm as the Cronus blueprint; every subsequent visit to Tolstoj used to decrease the drop rate. This has since been fixed.

So, they already have a system in place that can actively decrease the rate of drops based off of player activity, and they have used it before. Why am I obligated to believe that out of the goodness of their hearts the Tower Drop rates are static? Has there been any confirmation from DE that they are? 

The cronus droprate only decreased based on how many times the player in question fought Vor, because it was a 100% drop rate that people used to farm and sell for easy money.

I really doubt de is using anything like it for void.

Rng believe it or not has made many a players leave warframe,not every one has the luxury of time + luck in a pointless game which doesn't even satisfy the average gamer with enjoyment.

its not just Ash's parts that's the problem it's the whole concept of limiting and restricting players from these things and I beg to ask what does DE wants the player base to enjoy in their product.

you're making a lot of baseless assumptions

Plenty of players are content with warframe enough to play a few times a week if not daily. The majority of discontent comes from long time players, and even then we are still here

Just think of how great you'll feel once it does finally drop.

>__>

last time that the part finally fall i look at it and bout @(*()$ time quit the match and play something else for 3 month. Since i was piss, Rng is not a good way to go for anything its literally like vegas and its S#&$ty

last time that the part finally fall i look at it and bout @(*()$ time quit the match and play something else for 3 month. Since i was piss, Rng is not a good way to go for anything its literally like vegas and its S#&$ty

Understandable.

Having a narrow focus in Warframe is the quickest method of burning out on it. 

In the beginning of the game you need everything. No matter what you do and no matter how the dice roll you feel like you are being rewarded. Once you have nearly everything in the game you are relying on very specific rolls to feel rewarded at all.

So, i've got 30 C rotation rewards for my 10 hours of gameplay, of which:

16 forma bp

8 sicarus prime bp

3 bo bp

2 rhino chassis bp

1 forma

the important part is, that the rewards contained exactly:

0 ash systems

0 nova chassis

0 volt chassis blueprints

i know, that this is still a very small sample size, but this means that according to my 'test', the prime warframe parts have less than 4% chance to drop - and we're talking about getting any of them, not about getting one specific part

can this be true? will i ever have ash prime?

No. You're supposed to grind yourself out and concede to buying Ash Prime on the Trade Chat for 50x10^5394839 plat.

I've never thought to count my attempts, I just play. Maybe this is your problem.

So many people who complain about RNG have these super accurate accounts and documentation of their attemps. When you start doing that you need to give up.

I've been grinding t3 survival too, but in no way could I tell you exactly how many attempts I've done or give an accurate account of what my rewards were.

I just have fun.

Edited by Hypernaut1

Honestly - I think they purposely reduce the drop rate on new prime items because they know everyone will go mad farming them. How else can you explain everyone getting Bo ornaments all day long, but only a handful of players actually getting the new parts that they need?

Please keep this thread in mind and test it once Ash, Vectis, Carrier, ect all become "yesterday's hot commodity". I guarantee you DE will buff up their drop rates, and people will be getting parts for them all day long, while no one is getting the parts they need for future prime items.