Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Biggest Weakness?

TheKihunter

What mistakes or bad habits end up getting you or your teammates killed?

....Radiation. Otherwise, no super bad habits.

Weaknesses? I guess ancients, 360 no scope grapples that occasionally knock me out of the air doing bullet jumps perpendicular to them at pretty far distance, and occasional toxic breath that instantly gibs more than 600 health (100% of health in all scenarios for me) when they occasionally decide to do it. But who isn't weak to that?

Spending more time in Arsenal customising the appearance of my frames and weapons than actually playing any mission.

Then deciding not to bring said frame or weapon because the bloody colours Just Won't Fit!

Oh my gosh, so much this!

DE, do something about it alreasy!

I stare half an hour wondering what warframe to level up then I get bored, pick Trinity and jump in a T4 def or survival.

I've named my kubrow "Buttstalion" and people always revive her instead of me (Borderlands 2 reference)

When everyone in a late game match isn't familiar with game mechanics or how their warframe/weapon works and will not take advice.

"hey frost, you know if you cast snow globe, anything caught in the casting radius will be pushed back and if they hit a wall they will take heavy damage"
"uhh no, that doesn't happen"
"could you at least start stacking the snow globe so it doesn't break"
"do you even know how to play frost bro? snowglobe is on a duration, mine lasts for 100 seconds and it doesn't stack. I bet you're one of those kids who just levels everything at draco"

Edited by RIOTx