Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Weakness?

TheErebus.

The hunter gear man...THE STRIKES.

THE RAID (which I shall do)

Such hype, I really really want the armour and to use the new hunter subclass. I don't feel filthy enough bladedancing and blinking with my shotgun in crucible, I want to have a void bow as well

Such hype, I really really want the armour and to use the new hunter subclass. I don't feel filthy enough bladedancing and blinking with my shotgun in crucible, I want to have a void bow as well

I'm still ranking up my Bladedancer class, and remember the Urn quest?

I finished the Cursed thrall section by Bladedancing.

extremely well built virtual worlds that can tell fantastic stories.

also Computers.

i do highly appreciate well built Metal products. including everything from Knives to Swords to general Consumer Products, Et Cetera.

- - - - -

and even though i'm very much not really a food person, there's just something about Peanut Butter. i always keep atleast 5lbs of it in the pantry at any given time, sometimes 10. i can't be running out, that would be a disaster.

because Peanut Butter literally goes good with anything any other food. literally.

though Salmon is pretty damn good too. correctly cooked Bacon (so extremely crunchy) is quite good.

(inb4 'i like my Bacon soggy'. if you like your Bacon not extremely crunchy, seriously, go buy Pork Belly instead. it's a better cut if you don't like highly crunchy things. IIRC it's cheaaper too, so win-win for you).

(inb4 'i like my Bacon soggy'. if you like your Bacon not extremely crunchy, seriously, go buy Pork Belly instead. it's a better cut if you don't like highly crunchy things. IIRC it's cheaaper too, so win-win for you).

I don't like bacon, and not for religious reasons either.

I don't like bacon, and not for religious reasons either.

try Pork Skin instead?

no, not 'rinds', actual Pork Skin. (or any Animal which has a decent amount of body fat, it's Skin will be superb when crisped up)

that leaves Bacon in a heap of dust behind for 'wow'.

but there isn't a whole lot of it per Animal so it's kind've... expensive compared to other options.

Maybe tiramisu. No, not the egg white crap most restaurants like to serve, because they lack the richness and creaminess that defines what a tiramisu is. The traditional kind, with a hint of Baileys in it (personally, I found a mixture of equal amounts of Kahlua and Baileys to be very tasty, from self-testing). 

try Pork Skin instead?

no, not 'rinds', actual Pork Skin. (or any Animal which has a decent amount of body fat, it's Skin will be superb when crisped up)

that leaves Bacon in a heap of dust behind for 'wow'.

but there isn't a whole lot of it per Animal so it's kind've... expensive compared to other options.

I don't like Pork in general, except for hotdogs. I can tolerate that.