The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Login Failed. Http Connection Could Not Be Secured

[DE]Caio

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings

After the new update and download....I acces warframe by steam, when I input my password and try to log in, the logging fails "login failed, check you info"......I log to my account by warframe.com....change my pass and try it again......didn't work....then I used all the solutions posted and I'm still not able to play.

plz help

best

вылетаю на основной экран для в вода пароля после завершения каждой миссии,пароль ввожу говорит неверный нажимаю еще раз на энтер и заходит...ни опыт ни ресы ни чего не дает...началось это неделю назад и каждый день...что такое ?...

• 2 weeks later...

I have had mixed luck with any login during busy times and tonight is no better. I cannot get on tonight. The only message I get is that something is wrong with my user name or password. It normally means there are too many people for the login servers because on slow times it is easy to log in.

I even did all the things mentioned in the first post and turned off kaspersky internet security to no avail.

I will just have to go play someone else's game again. 

Update on 10:44 CST 12/30/15

Worked with Kaspersky and learned how to exit the program and try it without KIS firewall and antivirus. Just by right-clcking on the icon and select exit. It did not help at all. This only proved to Kaspersky that the error is not caused by their program.

I also cannot log in to this website and thus cannot submit a support ticket. I can only beg for assistance here and see what can happen.

Update of 12/31/15 5:16 CST

i still get "login failed. check your info". No solution available and no access to website to put in a support ticket. As I said this is not a firewall or antivirus issue. I can turn off both and shut them down and there is no successful login.

UPDATE of 12/31/15 7:11 CST

I have just tried and failed to login to the web site from an IPOD to see if it was my PC. All I get is "There was an unexpected error with your request...." This proves there is an issue with either the internet service or Warframe. Basically there may be no way to play when it is prime time.

No need to buy any more platinum that is on sale. Can't use what I have anyway.

St

Update pf 1/5/15, 2:00 pm cdt

Total and complete inability to log on to game or website for more than a week. It doesn't matte what I use to try to access the website since I have used several pc's, an ipod, an android phone or tablet. It always says there was something unexepected that happened. I cannot believe it has anything to do at all with any machine I am using to access the game which has never work in the last two weeks. I am now believing that Warframe is not using the correct/valid security certificate and encryption that they should be using. 

Since I am no expert I should be able to contact warframe for help but NO help is allowed till I can log in. Thus there is NO support for a problem with login issues and I am totally ignored. I have posted this issue for days and noting is happening.

Edited by AlanW001

It has been 3 days, still unable to login either to the website and ingame. Ive read fixes suggestions posted on the internet and tried login on another computer, no luck.

Can someone help me with this issue?

EDIT

I still cant login either to the website and the game, cant submit support ticket as well. Hope DE staff read this one.

Edited by DSaZTeR

• 3 weeks later...

For the past 2 days I've tried to play this game but to no avail. The launcher runs fine, I made sure the correct programs are exceptions on my firewall and antivirus, I even turned both of them off. For a while this solution worked, but now it doesn't. No matter what I do, I keep getting the "Login failed. Check your info." message whenever I try to play. Sometimes the screen will even show my character, showing to me that I have connectivity to the game, but not the servers it seems. I was able to play this game just fine for a while without having to try and fix anything, but now everything seems to have gone terribly wrong.

I just wanna be a space ninja....

Edited by MrTobu

buenas ,tengo errores en el juego como:

*no puedo jugar PVP o en modo multijugador: al momento a entra la partida se pone una pantalla negra ,sale la barra de carga pero no carga ,y no se conecta asi me pasa y despues dice que falla de conexcion 

*aveces cuando estoy jugando seme sale el juego y seme cierra 

gracias.

• 1 month later...

Tried this and my problems seem to be fixed, I added it to both my ESET Smart Security 9 and Malwarebytes to exception list. So far so good. I will update my post later in a few more hours if my problem is gone.

A few alerts might do. Sense this only happens when I get kicked out and back into login screen, Atleast for the most part.

Update: So I got ejected out of the game and back into the login Screen but was able to log back in it just took a bit longer than needs to be, But well that's progress better than not able to login at all.

Edited by UltimateGrenninja

11 minutes ago, zombaio said:

me too. And that's after a couple of random disconnects this morning (the type of disconnect that kick you to the log screen).

Probably a server issue.

11 minutes ago, Ateist666 said:

my guess is DDoS since it gives fail login and crashes from game disconnects, nothing works etc

Yes. I see now.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14.03.2016 at 5:07 AM, General_Durandal said:

Can't log in, with 100% correct password and email.

1. General solution

It's been like this for two years.

2. on ESET/NOD32

I searched for NOD32 and didn't find it on my computer.

3. on Kaspersky

I don't know what that is.

you can but so long and random....

Hola a alguno le pasa que no puede ingresar al juego?, a mi me pasa que trato de entrar y en general no entra al ingresar mi usuario y contraseña, en ocasiones ingreso pero juego una partida y me saca. pensé q era el juego o el servidor pero me he creado otra cuenta y en ella entro con total normalidad. ¿Donde me puedo asesorar o buscar una solución para mi cuenta que me anda fallando?. saludos y espero que lo solucionen o me den la solución.

• 3 weeks later...

Avast Antivirus (Free)

Open the main application window

In the right upper corner of the main application window, click the Settings button (gear icon)

In the left upper corner of the Settings window, click Active Shield

On the Active Shield settings click Customize link next to "File System Shield"

On left side of the application file system shield window click "Exclusions"

add the "Launcher.exe", "Warframe.x64.exe" and "Warframe.exe" to the exceptions list.

And/or you can exclude all warframe game folders with the exclusions enhancing your gaming experience where Avast wont scan the game files and warframe download cache while in missions.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎06 at 5:26 AM, strangerX said:

when i logged in it says my login failed even though i got the correct email and the correct password

fix this now plz that is my only account for warframe 

Same, it just suddenly happened an hour or so ago.

Same when I tried to acess it via the Smartphone app.

NVM!   it was just updating.

Edited by Argroh

I had same issues with Warframe, every login, Login failed. Check your info box. Chatting with Support, try many things. No help.

Now this Post helped me (First post from Caio). I run Kaspersky on my Computer, but i have deactivated it and tried to login, same problem. Now i switched at my Kaspersky Network options from "control every connection" to " investigate secure connection on request of protective components " (google translate, please don't hate me :D). And now it worked. since yet^^.

Mfg Rambazam