Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave Road Map

[DE]joebuck

That MR2 is not enough. Make it MR 5 or 8 or give me an option to choose my enemies. I do not wish to be in a team with new players nor i want to be up against them. Its cruel to them and is a waste of my time. They dont listen anything i say, %99 of the time they dont even speak the same language as i do. 

New players needs a Tutorial about game modes because they dont seem to understand what to do with the Cephalons. 

Again. Conclaves are making me feel like im playing League of Unwanted Children. I wanna stay away from new players.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I use Valkyr because she is stylish and rekts. Especially when a Frost noob throws up a snow globe and whole team camps inside the snow globe. I rain down my hysteria and one hit all the campers xD. Ice Chroma is pretty useful though, I've fought Farcript while he uses his and i must say, the freeze proc is real.

But still..... Valkyr PvP Master Race 

valkyr_kitty_cat__warframe__by_darikaart

Image Courtesy of DarikaArt

Edited by (PS4)The_CIROC_Boy

Oh God, that couldn't be farther from the truth, in fact I would argue that she is less useful than Chroma in PvP. And this is coming from someone who loves to play Valkyr.

Hmm I beg to differ, I use the latron prime for most of my battles as well as the 1 hit slam Galatine when i'm getting crowded but moving around with Valkyr feels most natural for me especially with the new capes, sound effects, & parkour 2.0.  My Valkyr is looks like a one of a kind tiger god wrecking up peeps with the latron & hysteria. 

I think they just need a mod that buffs health like it buffs shields in conclave. 

But then again these are just opinions not facts or truths.

Hmm I beg to differ, I use the latron prime for most of my battles as well as the 1 hit slam Galatine when i'm getting crowded but moving around with Valkyr feels most natural for me especially with the new capes, sound effects, & parkour 2.0.  My Valkyr is looks like a one of a kind tiger god wrecking up peeps with the latron & hysteria. 

I think they just need a mod that buffs health like it buffs shields in conclave. 

But then again these are just opinions not facts or truths.

Heavies no longer One hit slams thankfully. Also Weapons are not a definig factor when talking about a frames usefulness. Valkyr is nothing more than Hysteria and her armor. Rest of her skills are hardly useful.

Every Valkyr i see is using channeling Fangs right now since Slams are nerfed. Since her armor is the only thing thats useful if you exclude Hysteria and it quickly becomes useless if someone decides to Bullet jump upwards. Kiss good@(*()$bye to your 100 energy.

Yes she isnt what you'd call useless but it doesnt change the fact that 3 of her skills are useless and the other one is only used to kill the unaware people or mr0's. I'd go as far as calling Chroma more useful than Valkyr atm.

Long Term:

PvP in any game is competitive by nature, so there will be a Tournament game mode with specific rewards. Statistics will be expanded and recorded in your Player Profile along with Leaderboards. I have the basic design laid out but it will be awhile before we sit down and start work. 

Attack/Defend mode - There are a number of Warframe abilities that don’t really have a place in game modes with no focused location to attack or defend, not to mention it's a total blast to hold or attack a specific point in any PvP game!
Private matches - Friends/Invite only Conclave with no XP and End of Mission rewards is fairly simple to implement but I want to put the power in your hands. The ability to set what map, game mode, allowed frames/weapons, energy economy, ability and weapon damage etc. is way better. Give us the time to do it right.

As I said before, this is nowhere near a complete list of bugs to fix and features we are implementing. Conclave will be a very different place in 6 months and a year from now who knows, we may all be flying around in space!

Along with Private Matches with no xp or end mission rewards, itd be cool if one day we could play custom player made tile sets, be allowed to to customize our own tile sets  for example forge our own PvP world, put our clan logo on it, as well as customize game type settings, spawn in settings ect.

I definitely like where the direction of the game is going ;D

Heavies no longer One hit slams thankfully. Also Weapons are not a definig factor when talking about a frames usefulness. Valkyr is nothing more than Hysteria and her armor. Rest of her skills are hardly useful.

Every Valkyr i see is using channeling Fangs right now since Slams are nerfed. Since her armor is the only thing thats useful if you exclude Hysteria and it quickly becomes useless if someone decides to Bullet jump upwards. Kiss good@(*()$bye to your 100 energy.

Yes she isnt what you'd call useless but it doesnt change the fact that 3 of her skills are useless and the other one is only used to kill the unaware people or mr0's. I'd go as far as calling Chroma more useful than Valkyr atm.

Hmm well have to see what happens to the PvP when it comes to PS4, chroma is definitely useful for his freeze proc. I see a lot of people using ash for his shurikens. I think they should make paralysis more useful in PvP like a 2 second stun but its too slow to cast. War cry is pretty helpful though in speeding up my melee attacks.

Hmm well have to see what happens to the PvP when it comes to PS4, chroma is definitely useful for his freeze proc.

Chroma's Lightning is pretty cool aswell. 

I think they should make paralysis more useful in PvP like a 2 second stun but its too slow to cast. War cry is pretty helpful though in speeding up my melee attacks.

Stuns are always bad. This isnt WoW or something. 2 second is enough to kill someone 4 times.  Just making the animation faster and not make the Valkyr waste any shield or hp would be enough.

War Cry is like %15 or 20 slow for enemies. Bulletjump makes it obsolete also the attack speed increase hardly worths the used energy. You can get better results if you just use Channeling.

vKVnwt3.png

This needs to stop being a thing, several spots in that map you can get up to that's very difficult to get to and where you can hide very effectively from getting shot at, other 2 maps have similar spots, and frankly enemy cephalon carrier should be marked in some way, it's way too easy for them to hide all game after scoring one point.

Edited by KriLL3

This needs to stop being a thing, several spots in that map you can get up to that's very difficult to get to and where you can hide very effectively from getting shot at, other 2 maps have similar spots, and frankly enemy cephalon carrier should be marked in some way, it's way too easy for them to hide all game after scoring one point.

Capture the cephalon is generally a broken mode that right now plays out as "running with cephalon."

Capture the cephalon is generally a broken mode that right now plays out as "running with cephalon."

Indeed, I've had games where I noticed that the 3 people on my team are... well... they wear trousers on their craniums, while the enemy team seems somewhat decent and I'm holding the cephalon, and my team isn't really helping defend me, or retake our cephalon, they just mill around aimlessly in the center not going to the enemy base or anything, and well, die on first contact with the enemy, and well, I can bullet jump and slide around from 3-4 enemy players all day, they have to store up energy and have abilities that stop you dead like oberon lift etc and ambush me to stop me, and they can't most of the time. I'm not suggesting I'm really skilled or anything, I'm just holding shift and tapping ctrl and space every now and then, I tend to run out of pistol ammo in short order and is left to melee only, which seems somewhat suicidal against 3-4 players chasing you, so I just go evasive.

Carrier really should be marked on the map or in some way easier to find than having to look in every cranny and under every bush, should suffer some movement penalty of some kind, most CTF games or similar games where you carry an objective the person carrying it is rendered slower than the rest to ensure the enemy has a chance of catching them, in UT you couldn't use the translocator for example, currently if you're carrying the cephalon and there is no enemy player closer to your cephalon you've scored basically, the only possible defense in cephalon atm is to always hold the enemy cephalon, and then jump around or hide until your team kills the enemy, which if they're new to the game, they don't ever do. The insanely short TTK in a stand-up fight means any kind of traditional defense is meaningless basically, it's all about moving around on the map getting ammo and energy to completely wipe out the enemy when met. In UT it was a viable tactic to have some people stay in your base to prevent them from taking the flag, it's not in WF unless you have a frame with a stunning ability and 100 energy, you can bullet jump past them, take the cephalon and skip on out of their base before most of them have time to react. I've seen it happen with a snowglobe with 4 people inside on the cephalon (and no, I don't know why they thought that was a good idea either...).

Edited by KriLL3

vKVnwt3.png

That's not hard to get to at all. Bullet jump straight up, jump again, you're there. Also, I like having sniper spots that reward players for being observant etc.

Cephalon carrier: Marked after 45 seconds or something like that would be nice.

That's not hard to get to at all. Bullet jump straight up, jump again, you're there. Also, I like having sniper spots that reward players for being observant etc.

Eh, I've tried, there appears to be a lot of invisible walls up there, I highly doubt you're meant to be able to go there, WF in general seems to suffer from a lot of that though especially recently with the new movement, there are a lot of places you can move to now that are meant to be off limits, I'm bumping into a lot of invisible walls, seeing behind the curtain in places where you're not meant to and getting re-spawned back on the floor like a car going of the track in a race. The current tilesets clearly weren't really designed with this level of vertical mobility in mind, though I guess Zephyr could get these places as well.