Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Recruiting] Ascendance

LucentsLight

19 hours and no support agent yet, just letting you know i'm still waiting  x.x

---EDIT----

ah, i can actually get in now, disconnecting a bit tho

Glad you can get back in! Hopefully your connection issues will be resolved soon. 

Hey all in ASCENDANCE, we are thinking about setting up some play times for mission run troughs, boss hunts, stalker hunting, frame farming, material farming, and void runs later on in the future so look forward to those. We will keep you all up to date :)

Also we were thinking that it would be a nice idea to have our members post their frame and play style so we can have more well rounded squads to play with. for example:

I usually play as my frost and i like to play a more defensive role throwing up snow globe for my team and using surpressive fire to cover my team. I don't mine running out guns-a-blaze using full force though.

you can mention if you a healer, brute force, DPS kind of guy, AOE, support role or whatever. we just think This will be a nice way to get the clan to meet each other and hook up in missions to have fun play troughs :) I look forward to playing with yaw'll

My playstyle is a bit..complicated. In class based mmo's, I tend to play them all, so that in the years of playing mmo's i've become a very versatile player. And that's around what I plan on doing here, trying everything out and pick/choose a warframe that fits the situation/challenge at hand.

My playstyle is a bit..complicated. In class based mmo's, I tend to play them all, so that in the years of playing mmo's i've become a very versatile player. And that's around what I plan on doing here, trying everything out and pick/choose a warframe that fits the situation/challenge at hand.

That's ok, being a jack of all trades is a good thing. LucentsLight is also a jack of all trades player too. Lately he has been playing with his trinity filling the role of a healer but his other frames are meant to do serious damage. It just depends on the frame he chooses to play as. If you are the same way then this is good, Its always nice to have well rounded players. 

We aren't trying to fill roles, but if you tend to play one then its nice to know how you and others can contribute the best to a squad if you get what I mean