Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Consignment Is Bs

SUMA

sry peeps, but i gotta rant for a moment.

i have been breeding kubrows since the start of kubrows, (man do i miss the puppy blender) and to be perfectly honest, having to pay to get rid of unwated pups is absoloutly rediculous. i mean, we pay for the eggs the prints the materials or whatever to make the pup. then if we dont want it we have to pay more to get rid of it, or wait forever for the thing to die. the biggest issue with this is that there are more than one person out there like me with over 200 kubrows.

lotus should be paying 25,000 credits to take our unwated kubrows off our hands so that we get a slight kickback for all the plat spent on egg starter packs and rushing incubations. granted you dont have to rush anything and you can farm the crap out of the game in order to aquire materials to make a kubrow.

DE pleaase do something about this for loyal breeders that have such an abundance of kubrows that paying to get rid of them is not realistic. like i said, Lotus should pay us anywhere from 10,000-25,000 credits to take them so i dont kill them all, which would take a couple of years to thin out with over 200 kubrows.

rediculous

k...rant over

-OMG do you guys not see the part where i said "granted you dont have to rush anything and you can farm the crap out of the game in order to aquire materials to make a kubrow" i know i didn't have to spend the plat.

-also dont misunderstand the rant, its about paying to deplete inventory, usually you dump inventory at a merch and get paid for you garbage. this is just backwards

-also was just saying a lil kickback would be nice...no demanding DE compensate me for over breeding rofl

-man do people misunderstand and twist words easily lol

Edited by SUMA

3,750,000 credits to get rid of 150 of my kubrows, thats rediculous

also with so many damn kubrows, it would be nice to see a pic of what kubrow is in what stasis chamber on the menu. that way you dont have to pull out every kubrow to see which one it was or if its one you want to grow.

It's a tiny incentive against selling your kubrow though. So nah.

Why should we have incentive against selling our Kubrow?

We've spent the time grinding or platinum for the egg, we've possibly spent plat on a stasis chamber, we've spent money on what is essentially 'food' and we've spent resources to build the incubator power core which I don't believe is cheap at all when it comes to credits, 50k if memory serves me well. With the end result being a spin with RNG giving either an unwanted breed or pattern, of which we may have XYZ already.

Seeing all those points above, it makes me think that makes little sense that we have to pay further to get rid of something. Furthermore, despite it only being 25K it's still this - either you keep your unwanted Kubrow who is taking up one of your valued stasis slots or you spend real money by plat (even if traded for) to free up another slot. EIther way, you're paying up. Doesn't seem entirely right to me.

Edit: Just to be clear, this is an argument against the general idea of having to spend credits to get rid of Kubrow's when it comes to the general population. The OP's current circumstances do not really factor into what I was saying when I made this initial post... I'd skimmed over the part where he's got over 200 Kubrows and spent a considerable amount of plat on eggs/rushing until I decided to reread it quickly...

Edited by Naith

Alright man, I'm just going to say it like it is. You are an idiot for thinking that YOU should be reimbursed for creating too many kubrows and spending plat to rush them. Completely ridiculous that DE should cater to your needs

Edited by NightSniper

...the way I see it, if you have enough plat to get 200+ stasis slots, and keep rushing incubation and buying starter packs, you have enough plat to buy 2x credit boosters to help support that. Are you not already doing this? Or has warframe for you become Petz: Breederz in Spaze with combat sidequests for when you get bored of breeding?

(just sayin... taking anything to the extremes like this is going to be costly)

i dont want 218 kubrows either but, you end up with quite a bit of them and money invested when trying to breed a particular pattern certain colors and temperments. it takes trial and error to figure out what is the potential outcome of mixing patterns to get a desired result.

i can see my breeding addiction moving right on in to the catbrows too, so soon there will be over 400 puppies and kittens. 6+mil credits to get rid of after hundreds of dollars and time invested.

i just feel there should be some kickback, not pay more.

i understand the cost and new what would happen, im not upset i spent my money lol. i have a good job and am 37, i spend where i want on what i like to support, like warframe, and ya, i could buy credits and boosters but that isnt the point, and i know im not the only one who feels this. its a logical perspective not an idiodic remark about expecting DE to cater to me. you ppl misunderstand. im saying that after years of playing the game kubrows add up, especially if you want to breed a perfect one make some plat on the prints etc. when inventory adds up after playing a game you shouldnt have to pay to deplete your inventory. im not necessarily even talking warframe or kubrows. in any game ive ever played ive never payed to get rid of my inventory, you in fact, usually cash unwanted inventory in at a merchant and get paid for your junk. this just seems a little backwards.

I agree with OP on that matter. I mean if we sell our collected Blueprints and Mods we receive Credits or Ducats for it. Heck, the first time i sold 1 kubrow i thought id get 25k back (didnt know the meaning of consign) and it took me another kubrow to find out that it actually costs credits to get rid of it :O.

To me in Warframe it doenst make sense that if u sell something (not to another player!) u have to pay.

Edited by _Keniji_

...the way I see it, if you have enough plat to get 200+ stasis slots, and keep rushing incubation and buying starter packs, you have enough plat to buy 2x credit boosters to help support that. Are you not already doing this? Or has warframe for you become Petz: Breederz in Spaze with combat sidequests for when you get bored of breeding?

(just sayin... taking anything to the extremes like this is going to be costly)

my boosters have over 1000 hours left on them they always seem to be active because yes, i have money, and like to spend it on warframe. i buy the prime access packages for the plat and primes and boosters. and No, this isnt my pet breeders in space game lol, i work alot and when i dont have time to actually play the game, i mess with the breeding. thanks for asking lol