Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Regarding The Brawler Frame

(XBOX)G R A V O C

I think that the first ability will not need a melee weapon...I think that will be the only "brawler" skill. If it does require a melee weapon then that will be DUMB.

Well, I don't know how you're going to build a combo multiplier without having a melee weapon equipped lol. I think DE just called it a "brawler" frame because it sounds cool and there's no accurate archetype label for it.

Not enough information to make any reasonable guesses.

Edited by DarkTails

Maybe. That would be bullS#&$ though because the combo multiplier already needs to rise faster, it's useless right now. (I shouldn't say useless, it just takes so much longer to kill things with melee if you're not using some OP weapon, regardless of the multiplier)

Maybe you have to build your combo multiplier with a weapon first, and pressing 1 activates the skill, unleashing kicks and punches with power depending on how high the multiplier was.

That would also suck though because you'd get butchered with bullets before you could build a decent multiplier, or kill the enemy before you even need the skill lol. Terrible.

Whatever, I hope it's cool.

Edited by DarkTails

aOjWbrb.png

Not sure if this is the official design but he looks like a headless cannibal 

That is the official design. He is more than just a brawler, there will be some brawler style attacks, but others that are less that way, and more based on his other traits. i.e. sizzling bacon and throwing it on enemies.

I think that the first ability will not need a melee weapon...I think that will be the only "brawler" skill. If it does require a melee weapon then that will be DUMB.

You are correct, I doubt it will require a specific melee weapon, but as everyone must have a melee weapon equipped requiring A weapon isn't an issue.

That is the trouble though, a brawler frame, when really its the weapons that determine a "brawler" in Warframe, hence the Sparing and Brawling weapons.

Hate to say you're going to be very disappointed with what the brawler frame is gonna be.

Spoiler alert: it has nothing to do with a brawler or even a monk for that matter, and it ruins the concept for another frame people have been hoping for as well, without even matching the aesthetic for it.

The new frame is an outright incoherent mess. I'll just leave it at that.