Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Case You Forgot...

S.T.M.P.D

We're getting Focus soon except now we have a definitive ETA: It's gonna be tied into The Second Dream quest, which means it launches at U18.

Seriously, did the multishot proposal just create some sort of case of collective amnesia in these forums? It's really weird.

We're getting Focus soon except now we have a definitive ETA: It's gonna be tied into The Second Dream quest, which means it launches at U18.

Seriously, did the multishot proposal just create some sort of case of collective amnesia in these forums? It's really weird.

focus? o.O link/ proof? people said this was scrapped and that its  like leftovers to syndicates.. this isnt the case anymore? I can go into the avatar state???

Would any Tenno be so kind as to explaining what the focus system is/was? I don't remember it.

The basic idea is instead of upgrading your weapons and Warframes, you are upgrading your Tenno, which would be in effect no matter what weapon and frame you use.

Personally I think they could use Focus to replace some of the "mandatory mods".

The basic idea is instead of upgrading your weapons and Warframes, you are upgrading your Tenno, which would be in effect no matter what weapon and frame you use.

Personally I think they could use Focus to replace some of the "mandatory mods".

I think they should also use it to replace certain utility mods and auras as well. Handspring, reload speed mods, Speed Holster, and Parry mod for examples.