The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Waifu Wars

Arcane_Intelligence

Are you serious?

http://www.koboldsatemybaby.com/

All for the breakfast and glory of King Torg, ALL HAIL KING TORG!

King Torg is a good Kobold.

Kobolds are misunderstood

UR4TNKL.jpg

They are EW, but whatever floats your boat. All im saying is that you are into some weird stuff....

xUuwUbU.jpg

Just cuz they are drawn  as gross monsters sometimes doesn't mean they are gros.

King Torg is a good Kobold.

Kobolds are misunderstood

Just cuz they are drawn  as gross monsters sometimes doesn't mean they are gros.

ALL HAIL KING TORG!

The "ALL HAIL" Rule:

If anyone utters the name of King Torg (ALL HAIL KING TORG!), all players must shout, "All Hail King Torg!" Failure to express the proper respect for King Torg (ALL HAIL KING TORG!), results in a cheque on the Kobold Horrible Death Record™.

Just like when they are sometimes drawn as cute furry girls doesn't make them cute.

You clearly like them because of their fluffy wolf-like appearance and not because they are "spirits".

So you can say that you like Polt because of how she looks, but don't say you like Polt because she is a kobold.

Ugh.

Just like when they are sometimes drawn as cute furry girls doesn't make them cute.

You clearly like them because of their fluffy wolf-like appearance and not because they are "spirits".

So you can say that you like Polt because of how she looks, but don't say you like Polt because she is a kobold.

Ugh.

I do like Kobolds. I do, however, like the furry type of Kobolds even more.

e85e1c29c20d00c6b977e4c0ba114eba.png

Also, like I said to Kthal, don't take this so damn seriously.