The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cynical Post. Let's Do A Blanket 'fix' To All The Other Bugged Weapon Mods. :)

achromos

Seeing as Multishot is going to be balanced to expend MORE bullets to compensate...

Serration should reduce accuracy, and add more recoil to the gun.

Heavy Caliber should also retain it's accuracy reduction and make bullets have more 'drag' meaning that the higher the rank of the mod the closer you need to be in order to not be throwing spit-wads at the side your target because you aren't going to hit a thing at max rank lets be honest.

What this would do is give us highly inaccurate guns that cannot hit the broad-side of a barn.

Cz35Qnd.gif

Next up?

Shred.  More fire rate and punch through?  Balance that with... Less damage the higher the rank.

Any mods missed?  Let's corrupt them all!

giphy.gif

#Corruptallthemods

#Burntheworld

#Burnthemeta

Community Ideas for warframe:

Morgax: fire elemental mods random chance for your clip/magazine/weapon handle/grip to combust dealing damage to you.

Edited by achromos

I have a better idea, lets change the whole idea of what warframe is !

Remove the guns, the tenno, the lotus, the grineer, the corpus, the mods, the weapons, draco, the void etc etc etc etc etc

And make this a car game ! Add in Mitsubishis, Nissans, Toyotas(even the prius), ferraris, lambos, fiats, vw, bmw, mercedes, ford etc etc, add in famous race tracks like the nurburgring, change the lotus with Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and the Dacia loving guy. Add some crappy physics from TDU1 , for customization make it like the current one in warframe where you can put spoilers and bodykits and both will use the same color sets(like syandanas and armor pieces). 

Next thing - you dont have an orbiter, you have MACK !!! and he will drive you around the galaxy 

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh you get the idea...

tumblr_mrqrpu5uWM1qd29o8o1_500.gif

I don't understand why people are so upset about these change....

They are not good and neither bad....they just change the way this game is played.(excepted melee(Melee for the win!))

btw i spend around 200$ and have done nothing but playing warframe for the last 2 year.

I'm completely addicted to this game. and i'm tired of people compllaining about minor isue.

Edited by angias

They don't nerf.

...They nuke from orbit.

For my part...

I'm fine with all of it.

They can nerf whatever they want... I just wish they would do it all at once.

That way, I can see their intended finished product regarding damage mod balance and make any consumer based decisions from that point.

I've spent a great deal of time and effort acquiring and ranking mods that may well become obsolete.

That's fine...

What I won't do is muddle through interim solutions waiting for the next "shoe to drop".

I view my time as far more valuable than money( as time is non-refundable). The net result of this change (amongst any other incoming changes) will amount to a colossal waste of my time.