Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Played With Mofixil Today.

Monsterwithin

k8oAMvx.jpg

Now my next goal of who to meet in-game from the forums.

TheSpookyghost (this is gonna be a rare one).

7grims

Renegade343

Lord-Taco-the-Great

AM-Bunny

LazerSkink

Cyborg

OverlordMcGeek

And the Warframe Youtuber I like meet is just quite shy.

Whew, this is gonna take a.... while...

INB4 Mofixil finds out about this.

Edited by Monsterwithin

i like how the Host's name was cut on the Player list, despite a lot of negative space there that the name could have tried to use to display the entire thing.

mfw

Edit:

Oh my, do forum celebrities have actual fans?

strangely enough, yes.

once in a while someone in a Random Match will freak out that i'm in their Session.

i don't know why it's a big deal though. *shrugs*

i'm just another person like anyone else.

Edited by taiiat

-snip-

strangely enough, yes.

once in a while someone in a Random Match will freak out that i'm in their Session.

i don't know why it's a big deal though. *shrugs*

i'm just another person like anyone else.

Maybe because you been around Warframe for awhile, do you have 12k posts and you also have made points on stuff on the forums as well.

Just my thought.

Funnily enough, the only times I've seen big names I recognize from the forums were in Conclave.

Also, good luck. You'll have to be in the right region and mission at the right time, so chances are slim. You could always cheat and just add them, though :p

Don't worry Monsterwithin. When I get to play with you... I will definitely troll you. *worm holes behind the doors to send the person back to hallway where this was Bounces before the doors and airvents to make it really difficult to get in or out. And refills health of energy drain enemies with Well of Life*

Like I said. I am the greatest troll of this game but I do moderate when I troll. Also *Switch teleports people around places*

Don't worry Monsterwithin. When I get to play with you... I will definitely troll you. *worm holes behind the doors to send the person back to hallway where this was Bounces before the doors and airvents to make it really difficult to get in or out. And refills health of energy drain enemies with Well of Life*

Like I said. I am the greatest troll of this game but I do moderate when I troll. Also *Switch teleports people around places*

rara.gif