Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is Your Most Creepiest Public Game In Warframe?

Renegade343

came across players who talks WF and treat it like a Hentai

" BUTT STORY BUT NOT SORRY"

Player1 : i like playing female frame

Player2 : why ?

Player1: coz they got butt! that Saryn is Smexy bruh! with a stunning head light..umm mmm

Player2 : This user is ignoring you.

Player1 : why u do that bruh  ?

Player 2 : coz NOVA got the biggest BUTT!!!!! haha

Player1 : that is so trueeee!!!...BTW we are doing NM RAID 8 Limbo runs...okay ?

I'll tell you something really creepy...

Tactical Alert: Emergency Exit, where 1 Detonite Ampule was rewarded to you 99,9999999% of the time instead of Slash mods or the Rift sigil, no matter how much you tried.......even if you already found over 10 Detonite Ampules in the level itself!

Woooo!

I'll tell you something really creepy...

Tactical Alert: Emergency Exit, where 1 Detonite Ampule was rewarded to you 99,9999999% of the time instead of Slash mods or the Rift sigil, no matter how much you tried.......even if you already found over 10 Detonite Ampules in the level itself!

Woooo!

That is just RNG. 

>All thoose Edgelord rining ash or loki with a solid black as a main color and red as their second, dragon nikana or hate (I used to be one but at least i tryed to temper this with grey/ white so it doesn't make other payers feel like i want i to whip them th death with thier own digestive organs and i didn't stayed quiet for theentire run ..... i even ran with 3 of thoose creatures at the same time, .... not unsetteling at alll... ) I also have a theory about them, they must be what's born of the stalker and a red veil female member or something .............

I color my Loki all black with the prisma chestplate colored red and cosplay as batman from batman beyond with hikou prime and glaive prime as batarangs...  :P

LOLOLOLOL  holy christ  I don't regret opening this thread. that's about the funniest thing to learn.

Except that's wrong; the knot is actually a canine anatomic part that just happens to be popularly depicted among furries. If there's a special fandom word for the entire appendage of procreation, I haven't heard of it.

Back when I was around MR 5 I went to an alert exterminate late one night and joined a mission in progress with an MR 20 guy who was picking guys off from across the map as if they were in front of him (read : a very proficient shot) and who was decked out in everything bling imaginable.

He was surprised to see me there as he thought he was in a private game, and proceeded to bag me in the most convoluted and longest words possible in the chat window, without missing a beat, arrow or even stopping his motion.

After minutes of banter in which every comment was a superiority slag against me, he joking said he'll bring himself down to my level and asked what weapons I liked in the game.

When I said the Jat Kittag ('cause I'd been hanging out to get to MR 5 to use it) he then proceeded to bag me for being an American who liked brash loud stupid things.

I didn't say anything until the extract where I said I wasn't an American at all, and his turn around was pretty stark.

The fact he'd gotten something wrong seemed to set him off more then anything else.

I just logged off for a while after I got back to the Liset.

Dude was weird.

Back when I was around MR 5 I went to an alert exterminate late one night and joined a mission in progress with an MR 20 guy who was picking guys off from across the map as if they were in front of him (read : a very proficient shot) and who was decked out in everything bling imaginable.

He was surprised to see me there as he thought he was in a private game, and proceeded to bag me in the most convoluted and longest words possible in the chat window, without missing a beat, arrow or even stopping his motion.

After minutes of banter in which every comment was a superiority slag against me, he joking said he'll bring himself down to my level and asked what weapons I liked in the game.

When I said the Jat Kittag ('cause I'd been hanging out to get to MR 5 to use it) he then proceeded to bag me for being an American who liked brash loud stupid things.

I didn't say anything until the extract where I said I wasn't an American at all, and his turn around was pretty stark.

The fact he'd gotten something wrong seemed to set him off more then anything else.

I just logged off for a while after I got back to the Liset.

Dude was weird.

Maybe he works for the British conservative party