Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Find Is The Easiest And Most Enjoyable Weapon-Type To Level Up?

CrazyCatLad

Primary?

Secondary?

Melee?

...then furthermore, what sub-category of three types. Bows? Pistol-Shotguns?  Assault Rifles? Launchers? Daggers? etc...

And your least favorite type to level up?

My favorite are probably bows because stealth sniping is very fun and satisfying.

Least favorite are pistol-shotguns ...aka Bronco. I hate all Broncos. All of them!

Anything that I can use to abuse stealth exp are all fun to use. Shotguns, snipers, powerful low RoF rifles... You name it. 

Which makes low base damage weapons an absolute nightmare to level for me. Leveling Amprex and Synapse was so, so painful to do...

Hmm, interesting. I had no issue with those. They collect dust now, but slow firing shotguns are so painful for me....pistols/primaries.  Kohm is my favorite weapon of all time.

I prefer Melee simply for the fun of it. But I do favor are Secondaries since they pretty much practice my aim for most of my weapons before I start farming them.

Sub-categories, I prefer Revolvers/Sniper pistols as my flavor, they keep the shine in my whole being but also to couple with Melee when I feel the need to take on tough enemies.