Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ah, The Good Ol Days Of Warframe.

Monsterwithin

Ah yes...the old days of WF.

I remember a time when the RNG may give you absolutely nothing from Boss drops, and how basic everything looked, and how every single reload animation was the same, AND HOW THE MELEE WASN'T VERY SATISFYING.

Good old days.

Well back then, I couldn't see the future sadly. So I go on by what I remember at the time that I thought was fun for me.

Would I like to go back into the past? Hek no. 

And I personally think right now, that the current melee system we have shouldn't of gotten rid of charge attacks.

c7NJRa2.gif

Edited by Monsterwithin

Honestly it felt more ninjalike back then :P Missed the old bgms too

I MISS EVERYTHINGGGG

The old BGMs... WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS. What's that? No combat? Silence... ENEMIES! BETTER START THE WAR DRUMS!

WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS WAR DRUMS 

Don't get me wrong. Those were some pretty sweet war drums, but it got to be a bit much after a while.

Ah yes...the old days of WF.

I remember a time when the RNG may give you absolutely nothing from Boss drops, and how basic everything looked, and how every single reload animation was the same, AND HOW THE MELEE WASN'T VERY SATISFYING.

Good old days.

Yeah, pretty much.

AND HOW THE MELEE WASN'T VERY SATISFYING.

Old melee?

Was far far far better, atleast heavy weapons had a reason to exist, because charged attacks existed.

This for me is a great video of how fun old warframe and old melee was:

[vid]

[/vid]

The day when you can abuse rage and qt for eternity...

and when someone get blinded by radial blind

Yeah, I remember when Radial Blind was Excalibur's endgame. Such great times. I still like the new UI, though. And Melee 2.0. And Parkour 2.0. The game did feel different then, too. Like, the tone was different, better imo.

Old melee?

Was far far far better, atleast heavy weapons had a reason to exist, because charged attacks existed.

This for me is a great video of how fun old warframe and old melee was:

[vid] [/vid]

To you it was better, to me this current iteration of Melee is leagues better than before.