Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Connection Issues (Chat, Game Launcher And Server) [Megathread]

SuperheroJack

Hi.

Try finding this on the launcher:

uzk5PP2.png

Try to verify your cache to make sure your download and installation are good.

I don't think having both the steam install with your regular install on the same machine has any impact, but don't run them both at once of course.  XD

I hope that helps.  If it doesn't submit a ticket with the support desk.

Good luck Tenno.

Good luck

EDIT: My reply has really more to do with the problem of the game starting up.  The internet speed thing has nothing to do with verifying the download cache.  

Edited by sushidubya

Btw if the game works but it keeps crashing check for any game booster that boost fps in games or helps your proccesor and graphics card communicate better

Dont uninstall just switch it of

Besides that

Good luck tenno may .... The lotus be with you :P

Edited by sniperbro-captian-PS

I assume that you guys don't play through Steam, right? :((

I am and it seems this bug re-occurs to me every time I come back from vacation, I assumed it was somekind of defrag problem and went with it. No change.

But then I tackled another possibility, not just the game being defragged, but my whole system, went throuhgt it and ... Everything went back to normal, so I'd say to you to try a full defrag of your Pc with an optimizer to have the plus of boosting your Pc's perf.

Otherwise... I'm gonna ask a few friends from the veterans to see if no one has an idea about that.

I assume that you guys don't play through Steam, right? :((

i do but i rarely have a problem with it playing through Steam, if a problem appears usually restart it (or the pc) or try using the verify/defrag function from the launcher.

Also what others said, make sure your pc is up to date and free of malware/virus of course :D

I am and it seems this bug re-occurs to me every time I come back from vacation, I assumed it was somekind of defrag problem and went with it. No change.

But then I tackled another possibility, not just the game being defragged, but my whole system, went throuhgt it and ... Everything went back to normal, so I'd say to you to try a full defrag of your Pc with an optimizer to have the plus of boosting your Pc's perf.

Otherwise... I'm gonna ask a few friends from the veterans to see if no one has an idea about that.

This also, defraging and cleaning is a good thing to do also, as it removes files that just take up space and makes sure that they are at the correct place to avoid wasting the pc's resources. (please note: if you have a SSD you gotta be careful with defraging as it can make the SSD slower)

Thanks for all the help, guys. The last time I checked (just yesterday) my computer is okay (latest VGA driver and no viruses) :))

For the Ookla speed test, my download speed is 34.35mbs/s and upload is 16.48mbs/s 

And besides, for the "defrag" on the settings, they've now replaced it with the "optimize" option, and every time I clicked the "verify" or "optimize", the launcher started to download the game from the very beginning, believe me, I tried :((

Also, I haven't restarted my computer yet, but I'll try :))

Well, the good news is that the speed has improved a little bit now at about more than 200kbs/s :)) but every time I clicked to see the progress, it slightly decreased, so I think I'll leave it be :))

Thank you guys again :)) and if you have anymore solutions, please tell me, I'd be very appreciated to listen :))

Thanks for all the help, guys. The last time I checked (just yesterday) my computer is okay (latest VGA driver and no viruses) :))

For the Ookla speed test, my download speed is 34.35mbs/s and upload is 16.48mbs/s 

And besides, for the "defrag" on the settings, they've now replaced it with the "optimize" option, and every time I clicked the "verify" or "optimize", the launcher started to download the game from the very beginning, believe me, I tried :((

Also, I haven't restarted my computer yet, but I'll try :))

Well, the good news is that the speed has improved a little bit now at about more than 200kbs/s :)) but every time I clicked to see the progress, it slightly decreased, so I think I'll leave it be :))

Thank you guys again :)) and if you have anymore solutions, please tell me, I'd be very appreciated to listen :))

good to hear and always glad to help a fellow tenno, i hope its gonna work for you :3

Just want to double check...  Are you overclocked?  (CPU or Memory in this case.)  Just remember that while many people are able to get stable overclocks, sometimes what seems to be a stable overclock, can cause downloads, installs, etc. to become corrupted.

If you are overclocked, maybe you should lower your settings to default while re-installing, verifying cache, etc.

=)

Whenever I try to login, (after typing email and password and hitting login) I get this " Login failed. Could not connect to server. HttpSendRequest (https://ToS violation/api/login.php) failed (Error_Internet_Invalid_CA)"

Does anyone know how to fix this, or does at least anyone has same problem, or am I the only one to encounter it?

I have same problem cant login,says check your info.......

No, I do not use Overlocking programes, cause I've heard that its bad for my laptop for long term :))

The download is done now, guys :)) but the "Checking for new content" (which is more than 1.5gb) is super slow again :((

maybe if you let it run for some hours or through the night, if you can, then maybe it will finish (I hope so)

Yes my game crashed as me and a Clan Mate as we were about to finishing the Proxy Rebellion Mission for a Orokin Reactor and 10K Credits.  We were Bullet Jumping up to the platform when it crashed.  I had to shut-down the game and Steam for it to let me back on.

What the title says, my buddy and I just got kicked to the login screen, and we can't get back on. Is this happening to other people, and if so, can anyone get this to the Devs somehow?

If you have lost the Twin Wraith Vipers due to the sever issues then:

Please, contact Warframe Support and submit a ticket for further assistance.

Latest reply from DE: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/530724-connection-issues-september-19th/

Edited by NovusNova
Added Further Information