Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Access Hype Thread

PapaFragolino

I wonder how many people realized how to make a lot of space cash before it or I'm the only one... :3

how can you guys still hype over new prime frame we need more gamemodes than more cash-ins you guys are pretty blind
so what you get new prime you are still gonna lvl it on same map and same gamemodes over and over and over

Hahaha you're not a blind one, welcome to the club ! :)

My "hype" has always been spiced with suspicion...Always.

how can you guys still hype over new prime frame we need more gamemodes than more cash-ins you guys are pretty blind

so what you get new prime you are still gonna lvl it on same map and same gamemodes over and over and over

If you view it like that, you technically sit in front of the same pc, same room, same chair over and over and over, but still do it :^).

Any word yet on what prime stuff is getting the boot to free up space for the new prime drops in the bloated loot tabl...i cant even type this with a straight face.

If they gp by order of release,

Ember Prime

Sicarus Prime

Glaive Prime

Edited by 8gbMoreRAM

Praise Clem

I praise my own god~

8d0uH1km.jpg

So people shouldn't be happy or excited about something that has been in rotation for however long and curious about what's to come? also including the fact that the other content had it's own hype and threads. Soooo in short I don't see the issue~

YES

1393250015134.gif

I feel you have used our prophet in the wrong light ; ~;

You need more punctuation, not new gamemodes.

DE make this game for free, but they need money from somewhere. Seriously, Founder should understand it.

Get get hyped, it's a boring frame.. Press #2 Press#3 and once in awhile #4

The fun in the game isn't about pressing abilities. If you're playing just so you have press 1,2,3,4 you're playing wrong. 

Trinity + Synoid Simulor you never die + you leave with 2k kills+ carrying the whole team. That's fun right there.

how about you wait for u18 and starchart change and the removal/change of the void and stop complaining about something that is actively being worked on.

Edited by CruelMaiden