Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game/movie/tv Series That Just Need To Die

izzatuw

Paranormal Activity.

Oh my god the first one was okay but fairly boring with only one thing happening that caught me off guard and that lasted a few seconds at most.

Even after so many years they're already on their 6th(?) movie. They gotta stop it but Ik they won't... A new one is already in the midst.

>Call of Duty

Pretty much the same game every year with a bunch of changes of varying degree to the gameplay, each successive game brings worse and worse business practices to milk these pesky 13 years old kids off their parents' money.

This series is so successful it caused pretty much every other major publisher to create their own Call of Duty game under a different name, like Battlefield (RIP).

Edited by Mofixil

TV: Steven Universe.

I really, really dislike it. I just hope it dies.

Game: None really.

When I think about it..

Game: Metal Gear Solid series. For it's own sake this has to be the end of it. No Metal Gear Solid 6. Want MG Rising 2, okay but not another Solid game... Without Kojima the quality of the story might go down.. A lot.

Assassins Creed?

I dare say some people like them, but what era next, the swinging 60s?

Yes. I would actually love this.

Game: Metal Gear Solid series. For it's own sake this has to be the end of it. No Metal Gear Solid 6. Want MG Rising 2, okay but not another Solid game... Without Kojima the quality of the story might go down.. A lot.

Konami may not even do anymore triple A titles (other than PES) so this is pretty much dead.

I hope you die.

Not actually, but really, screw you Erebus, Steven Universe is awesome. >=(

It is literally the worst show I have ever seen. 

I'm tolerant towards some shows, but Steven Universe is just UGH.

Edited by TheSpookyGhost

Yes. I would actually love this.

Konami may not even do anymore triple A titles (other than PES) so this is pretty much dead.

I'm tolerant towards some shows, but Steven Universe is just UGH.

And maybe they might just make a mobile new MGS game... Urgh

I'm tolerant towards some shows, but Steven Universe is just UGH.

Compared to the other cringe-worthy series CN has (Clarence, Teen Titans Go [...ugh...], Uncle Grandpa), it's decent. Edited by JaysInc

How much of it have you actually watched? SU is easily one of the best, most absolutely amazing shows I've ever seen.

Around 6 episodes, it was when my cousin was around (and he loves CN). 

In those 6 episodes, I really disliked it and the more I looked into it, the more I really disliked it.

Compared to the other cringe-worthy series CN has (Clarence, Teen Titans Go [...ugh...], Uncle Grandpa), it's decent.

Uncle Grandpa shouldn't even be mentioned. 

Teen Titans GO is just a disappointment, and I've never heard of Clarence.

Edited by TheSpookyGhost

I don't care for the Regular Show, and I like Gravity Falls.

It tests kids as well as having a mystery to it that can have adults get into it.

I like it because it has a significantly progressive story instead of just sketch, to sketch to another sketch

Uncle Grandpa shouldn't even be mentioned.

So are you saying UG is worse than SU? |=)

---------------

But alas, I should probably get on topic. Let's see....

For games, I agree with the universal cry of "Call of Duty", and I also wish Assassin's Creed would just end. Not because I don't like AC, heck I loved everything up to 3 (some more than others >_>), but when I look at what it was when it began, and what it's become now, I just shake my head. Not to even mention the market saturation.

Also FNAF, I don't hate it or anything, but it's run it's @(*()$ course.

For shows, the aforementioned Uncle Grandpa is a good candidate, but I can probably think of other things that need to go more urgently... Nothing comes to mind right now, probably because I tend to distance myself from things like this, but I'll think about it. Maybe.

Movies... like I said, if I don't like something, I kinda just shut it out and don't think about it... I guess I could stand to never seeing another Fast & Furious ever again. You can probably lump any franchise that just spits another sequel all the time and has more than saturated the market onto my list, especially comedies.