The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do People Get Platinum So Fast?

sappinmahsentry

Question

13 answers to this question

Farm cryotic mods like rime rounds in the appropriate spy missions and sell it for 50-75p. (PS4 price)

Farm kubrow eggs and always be breed kubrows. Always be making imprints in your foundry. Put down all undesirable kubrow (or imprint your call) and then repeat.

Focus on farming just the rare parts of a set, be prepared to sell anything. I use almost nothing prime now that I've ranked everything the game has to offer up. Just sell it you'll get it again.

Do all alas v coordinate alerts, and make those keys to sell.

Vault runs for corrupted mods, nightmare alerts for nightmare mods.

Make a list on paper of all sellable pieces and sit in dojo watching the trade screen. As soon as you see anything you have for sale respond and be ready to invite.

An evening spent selling 10-15p mods adds up.

Do all alas v coordinate alerts, and make those keys to sell.

Vault runs for corrupted mods, nightmare alerts for nightmare mods.

In addition to the suggestions for selling Syndicate stuff (don't be afraid to undercut prices), i've been a bit surprised how frequently people are looking to buy Alad V keys and Corrupted mods. Worth the time when you're high enough level.

You just have to put a bit of time and effort into it - loads of great suggestions above.

Or, you can buy plat with rl money, get some shiny thing, and support DE.

I think most players most of the time in WF are just ahead of what they need in terms of slots, forma and catalysts - some dedicate more time and make more money, others less. If you don't have the time, but you have the rl money that you'd be willing to spend on this, that's a win-win for everyone concerned.

I really like the way the game's set up so you sort of easily pass between conscientiously grinding and twinking now and then with rl money.  It's actually quite good fun, because you can enjoy the grind up until it gets boring, then "fill in the gap" with a bit of rl dosh.  And neither seems wrong or out of place - again, you go back to the grind when you enjoy it (which is most of the time, in fact).

Sell valuable items at a price they know is worth it. So minimum market price like 15 to 20 on unranked heavy caliber. This stuff adds up, like dealing gold fusion cores. I waited an hour to find someone posting WTB cores, and he gave me 70 plat for 35 of them ( if I had.more trades I would have traded all 100 I have with him). Stuff adds up. You won't be able to buy a slot I'm a day unless you have valuable items