The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorry For Your Misunderstanding ( To Clarify Myself Since Attacking Didn't Solve Anything)

-TRandH-IGHANIM

hi every 1

as the title said since many attacked more than discussed in my last topic i would like to say thanks for the moderator who is the only 1 who knows what i mean( all i need is explanation)

is it bad to say what is inside my chest?no of course not since this is the right in every country that respect itself around the world but that was not what i am going to talk to you today.

i would like to say i am Egyptian( noble Egyptian didn't concern to be prince since noble or Pasha in Egypt was title like Sir  knight in England that bestowed by an old Turkish  ottomans),  now you know what i mean we continue)

I know many Founders and most of them played with me in many ways in war-frame and i treat them like my brothers and my sisters and i was not attacking them all what i did is asking about the limits and many thanks again for the moderator who understand  me right and answered me wisely and kindly^_^

the main thing what i am actually was going to talk about ifsome 1 wise asked me Why you said that in title reveal about your intentions^_^?

i would answer: i want to know and only know 2 things.

he would asked me kindly: what do you want to know brother?

i would tell him:

1-what made concept art accepted to become new war-frame( i know some 1 will tell look at FAQ but this is general discussion so nothing special here i am free to talk about anything inside the game without insulting any 1^_^)

2- when war-frames will have faces ( i am inside the exo- skeleton so i could put my face inside that war-frame and every 1 will be The Hero or Heroins and be happy)? 

at the end i would like to thank any who talk to me kindly and wisely and asked from any 1 who would to just attack : brother we live only 1 life and this game is good and beautiful don't lose me cause i don't want to lose you and please if you feel harsh about you don't understand about what i said ask me before you judge me^_^) 

long live for my brothers and sisters and always be nice be wise and live in harmony.

Edited by Ighanim

is it bad to say what is inside my chest?no of course not since this is the right in every country that respect itself around the world but that was not what i am going to talk to you today.

It was the way you worded it that made you sound bad, and I'm not talking about your grammer or anything like that. Be careful how you type on the internet, as it can be hard to get a message through a simple screen.

1-what made concept art accepted to become new war-frame

If you are asking how concept arts become a thing in-game, then it's just by DE's choice whether or not they want to do it. There were a few contests back then that introduced melee weapons and enemies from the community, but those were the only ones (not gonna mention Zephyr, since I don't think there was a contest involving her?).

2- when war-frames will have faces

I doubt we will ever have faces.

Concept art aside from DE's art staff, came from the forums. There is a section there for fan concepts: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/89-fan-concepts/

It's not DC only. As long as the idea is good and people like it, it might catch DE's attention.

Contests are also some of the sources of in game content. Tennogen skins, Avatars, there were weapon contests too. You don't have to be a founder to make your mark in the game.

1-what made concept art accepted to become new war-frame( i know some 1 will tell look at FAQ but this is general discussion so nothing special here i am free to talk about anything inside the game without insulting any 1^_^)

2- when war-frames will have faces ( i am inside the exo- skeleton so i could put my face inside that war-frame and every 1 will be The Hero or Heroins and be happy)? 

at the end i would like to thank any who talk to me kindly and wisely and asked from any 1 who would to just attack : brother we live only 1 life and this game is good and beautiful don't lose me cause i don't want to lose you and please if you feel harsh about you don't understand about what i said ask me before you judge me^_^) 

long live for my brothers and sisters and always be nice be wise and live in harmony.

1) Lots and lots of player attention helps.

The thread which lead to Zephyr is here, though it looks like most of the image links from the first one are broken now you can see how popular it became.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/121272-warframe-concept-zephyr-the-wind-elemental-artwork-included-resolved/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/341447-arcane-zephyr-the-wind-elemental-artwork-included-alt-helmets-archwings-syndanas-anniversary-rejuvination/#entry3822453

2) No.

The devs have said a few times now that the frames are meant as "Faceless Protagonists" and probably won't have faces or any significant amount of voice acting. We've also gotten the impression that we, the players, are not playing our frames but something that moves between frames. This is why we can swap genders. Exactly what has not yet been revealed AFAIK.

Edited by VKhaun

I respect your point of view Sierra but not all your fingers are the same,

why did the ads of new beta server for china war frame have faces in their wall papers that have been released!? and I also respect your point of view thanks for your gentle visit^_^

Those ads were fan-arts that Changyou stole (by accident) thinking they were actual art for the game.

why did the ads of new beta server for china war frame have faces in their wall papers that have been released!?

Because thats the Chinese warframe, run by a Chinese company... They also showed a bunch of fan art that isn't canon either. I don't believe they even credited the artists but I can't read Chinese so I don't know.

Quick! Everyone! Throw tomatoes at the OP before Blatant closes it down!

RIOT!

You're going to earn yourself a knuckle sandwich. Chill.

Concept art aside from DE's art staff, came from the forums. There is a section there for fan concepts: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/forum/89-fan-concepts/

It's not DC only. As long as the idea is good and people like it, it might catch DE's attention.

Contests are also some of the sources of in game content. Tennogen skins, Avatars, there were weapon contests too. You don't have to be a founder to make your mark in the game.

This guy is correct. Listen to him OP. He understands.

You shouldn't be posting about how you want to post about something. If you have an idea you should write it down and organize it very cleanly and then roll with it. Talk to people about it and work the idea into something lots of people can like.

There is no guarantee that any Fan concept will ever get in-game, but when we all lend support to an idea what it DOES manage is to show DE very clearly the kind of stuff near and dear to the community's heart. Once they know what we want we're more likely to get it.

And please just ignore the Chinese advertisements. They are nothing more to us then confusion at this point. They are in such a hurry to get word out to their crowds that they didn't bother to try to discern between fan art and concept art. It's crazy business. The Chinese version of the game is best considered as a different game entirely, in my personal opinion.

OP, I'm going to lock this thread again. This time because we don't really need threads about threads on the GD section. These forums are best used for talking about the game - not making threads to talk about threads that talk about the game.