Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Durian And Chocolate

tinyranitar

I have always hated durian. I mean, with a burning passion. There is something about its taste that is completely detestable, something so full of evil and untastyness (not sure if this is the right word, but meh).

But for the first time today I've (accidently) tried them together. It's like... Chocolate conquered the evil inside the durian and liberate its sweetness, while durian made the bitterness of chocolate so... tranquil. It's almost like the perfect couple for sweet tooth, it's like the equilibrium that is keeping the fabric of reality together. 

It's simply beautiful, and on my manly face, manly tears were shed for the time I spent being so ignorant, for I to forgot the teaching that all things existed for a reason. A single tear were shed, and like a beacon of knowledge, it shone through me, echoed in my mouth and mind, forever embedded into my humble taste bud.

Try it, Tenno. You won't regret.

Edited by tinyranitar

Durian are prety rare in my country.

Last time i got to Thailand i saw one and just the smell made me sick ( not used to it i must say)

If you want to try something just put some Hot pepper/cayenne pepper/non-vinegar hot sauce into Hot chocolate believe me it worth the try.

Me and my friend discovered that while trying to prank but ended up with a good result

Durian are prety rare in my country.

Last time i got to Thailand i saw one and just the smell made me sick ( not used to it i must say)

If you want to try something just put some Hot pepper/cayenne pepper/non-vinegar hot sauce into Hot chocolate believe me it worth the try.

Me and my friend discovered that while trying to prank but ended up with a good result

Yeah I'm well aware of Durian's awful smell and taste. But man, with chocolate it's pretty darn good

Edited by tinyranitar

durian

Plz no, I would like to retain my nasal virginity.

Yeah I'm well aware of Durian's awful smell and taste. But man, with chocolate it's pretty darn good

will chocolate cancel out the smell of death?(I couldn't eat a Duran even if i wanted to, I'm just in this thread cause i'm lonely0